Brian Meaney fails to get FF nomination....

John Deere 5820

If SF could manage to produce a good candidate it might throw the cat among the pigeons especially regarding FF vote it will also be interesting to see where Martin Conways vote will go

John Deere 5820

Clare West Local election 2014

I’ve no idea who is running independent in the area all I can find is FF and FG candidates 5 FFers 5 FGs and 1 SFer mentioned above for 8 seats

FF have 5
Richard Nagle
Michael Hillery
Patrick Keane
PJ Kelly
Bill Chambers

FG have 5
Oliver Barry
Gabriel Keating
Bill Slattery
Marian McMahon-Jones
Gerard Kennedy

Labour appear to have nobody

Clanrickard

I’ve no idea who is running independent in the area all I can find is FF and FG candidates 5 FFers 5 FGs and 1 SFer mentioned above for 8 seats

FF have 5
Richard Nagle
Michael Hillery
Patrick Keane
PJ Kelly
Bill Chambers

FG have 5
Oliver Barry
Gabriel Keating
Bill Slattery
Marian McMahon-Jones
Gerard Kennedy

Labour appear to have nobody
Kevin Heapes for the Greens who seems to be visible. Ian Lynch independent who is very visible and is ex-Blueshirt but got shafted at the convention (allegedly). There is a barber fellow from Kilrush who manages to get photographed with celebrities. Labour have nobody and they have no organisation in the area at all. Once they had quite a strong organisation but it disappeared years ago.

Clanrickard

FF have 5
Richard Nagle
Michael Hillery
Patrick Keane
PJ Kelly
Bill Chambers
All dyed-in-wool old school FF. So much for Tricky Mickey and his changes. Hasn't reached West Clare that's for sure.

WestOfCentre2

Hello all. Used to post under WestOfCentre but repeated attempts to access that account failed. Now reincarnated. I have had just three canvassers so far and one driveby - which I am really annoyed about as I know the guy's aul fella. James Breen was out early. his day has well passed. Missed Colleran but her list of promises would give the fg manifesto team of 2011 a run for their money. New FG lad from Quin was inoffensive but has a very business oriented leaflet. Tom Mac escaped a roasting for not getting back to me about a query I had given him at the last election simple because he was with a respected neighbour.

John Deere 5820

Brian Meaney is struggling in Ennis but the nice lady from Clare Crusaders might go all the way.

Nothing from West Clare as of yet as far as I know

John Deere 5820

The tally is suggesting Bill Slattery, Christy Curtin and Richard are home and hosed. I'm still waiting for a full tally for west Clare from Clsre fm someone looking in might be in the west county

fenian john

Seems noeleen Moran will be in with a chance of the last seat. She has around 1000 first preferences.

TheOtherRiverR(h)ine

Seems noeleen Moran will be in with a chance of the last seat. She has around 1000 first preferences.
Last time they held a seat there was in the 80's.

McKee will probably make it as well in Shannon, though at one of the later counts.

If SF don't get one, they may as well write off the Banner County.

Tawdy

It seems that there is a recount in progress in Shannon, can anyone give details of what the count was like before the recount?

An Fuiseog

It seems that there is a recount in progress in Shannon, can anyone give details of what the count was like before the recount?

You can check it here clarechampion.ie/election-2014-live-update/]

Sorry not allowed to post links but hopefully you can get it from there, put http and www with a dot in front

Tawdy

You can check it here clarechampion.ie/election-2014-live-update/]

Sorry not allowed to post links but hopefully you can get it from there, put http and www with a dot in front
Thanks for that :cool:, will David Houlihan get elected based on the results of the recount do you think?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom