• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

SevenStars

Is this true? :|
Of course its true. Welcome to Ireland what could have been a great country but has been destroyed beyond any the point of redemption by Treatyites and Unionists....Where people love to stick their heads in the sand and convince themselves that everything is grand and everyone is lovely. Huge parallels between the way RC priests who allowed to rape so many kids and everyone just ignored it and the way the nature of Vinoboy's mainstream enough Unionism is ignored. Peace walls have doubled since the wonderful GFA....the occupied north will sooner or later descend into out and out sectarian bloodshed and the south will descend into mere anarchy in the not to distant future.

Cruimh

Some criminals cant do the time and take the easy way out.;)
No time for the hunger strikers - we should remember and commemorate their victims - people like Eric and Desmond Guiney.

It's so pathetic to see SF's Hypocrisy.

O'Hara was only there because he was under death threat by the provos - and Gerry sacrificed most of them for his own ends. They'll be remembered as suckers.

oboe

Wish Slabber /SS/Merle would go on hunger strike to the death in sympathy with these bunch of deluded individuals .
Please do it.
Remember PatsyO'Hara getting buried with union flag inside him ,stitched in by loyalist mortician of my acquaintance after his post mortem.
There can't have been too many morticians working on the corpse.
I doubt if your mate would thank you for posting this sick information.

northernstar

Wish Slabber /SS/Merle would go on hunger strike to the death in sympathy with these bunch of deluded individuals .
Please do it.
Remember PatsyO'Hara getting buried with union flag inside him ,stitched in by loyalist mortician of my acquaintance after his post mortem.
Ew. Why make that up???

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom