British government and army accused of covering up war crimes — who’d a thunk it eh :-/

Talk Back

Hitler starved / gassed jews to death

Churchill starved / shot indians to death
Exactly.

Add all the other countries England invaded and occupied around the world over the centuries to India, and think of all the countless millions of people in those countries (including Ireland) that England is responsible for the murder of - and you can easily deduce that the Nazis were in fact pussycats compared to the English.

bang bang

There’s a fine line between pointing out cover ups and excusing them..

Also, Norn Iron isn’t supposed to be considered “abroad”

anyway, the fact that they’re possibly going to be investigated for war crimes at the very same time they’re desperately trying to immunise their state forces for murders on “British” soil has a rather deep irony to it dont ye think
Well at least Sgt Bliners things it's a laugh, what a fine example of a British soldier! Phucking cretin.

AhNowStop

Well at least Sgt Bliners things it's a laugh, what a fine example of a British soldier! Phucking cretin.
Ah yeah my little stalker ... don’t mind him he just follows me around like a sick puppy .... tis pity that sad little insecure fool needs

diasporabhoy

True - but neither Ireland or those other countries that England committed genocide in, have forgotten.

That's why the world hates England and the English people.
yes but other anglophone countries like the us, canada , australia and new zealand seem to hold the uk in high regard. the usa one is strange as the us has been to war with britain twice, and the german and irish diasporas are huge.

Talk Back

yes but other anglophone countries like the us, canada , australia and new zealand seem to hold the uk in high regard. the usa one is strange as the us has been to war with britain twice, and the german and irish diasporas are huge.
Not by the Native people of those countries you mentioned - and that's the point..

diasporabhoy

Not by the Native people of those countries you mentioned - and that's the point..
yep.... but the native americans did side with the brits during the french indian war and revolution, the brits did have allies in those countries, in australia i doubt they had aboriginal allies, i don't know what happened during the maori wars. but know indigenous australians tend to overlook the brits and tend to blame all white australians.... even though symbols of british rule remain in all facets of life.

Talk Back

yep.... but the native americans did side with the brits during the french indian war and revolution, the brits did have allies in those countries, in australia i doubt they had aboriginal allies, i don't know what happened during the maori wars. but know indigenous australians tend to overlook the brits and tend to blame all white australians.... even though symbols of british rule remain in all facets of life.
Native traitors in every country - Ireland being a prime example of my point.

Just read some of the posts on this forum - native traitors are the bane of Ireland to this day.

RasherHash

Eire1976

True - but neither Ireland or those other countries that England committed genocide in, have forgotten.

That's why the world hates England and the English people.
Long road without a bend.

tick tock for Loyalists, who are going to pay for all those crimes.

Observer B

It's a strange one alright, I think they just like treating them like a puppy who bit them once and got a good hiding in return. Now they just pat them on the head a tell them "You've got a Queen, how quaint".

Also strange they don't have more affinity towards France as they would never have won independence without them. The "freedom fries" debacle during the Iraq invasion is a case in point.

RasherHash

Let's not get bogged down with numbers or manner of death, but a lot of bodies were found in mass graves. They didn't find their own way there.
Nope, they weren't.
You haven't been reading your holocaust Bible lately but the story is the bodies were dug up again and burnt so there is no trace, none, zero, zilch.

RasherHash

What? do you think the SS just put the Jews, Gypsies, communists etc. etc into the gas chambers and then just waited for them to die of natural causes?
What gas chambers?

New Threads

Most Replies