British identity

shiel

You should be banned for wasting bandwidth.
All you can do is shout boo and recommend that I be banned because I lay out the facts and speak the truth.

Brexit is a declaration of economic war motivated by racism.

Newrybhoy

All you can do is shout boo and recommend that I be banned because I lay out the facts and speak the truth.

Brexit is a declaration of economic war motivated by racism.
You copy and paste god knows how many times a day.

It's boring.

AhNowStop

In the last decade elements of republicanism have sought to diminish the British identity of people living in Northern Ireland.

What in the name of God is she on about?

Holy Jaysus big Snarlene actually has the cheek to say this re SF "Such triumphalism will not build a shared society " ... :eek::oops: :rolleyes: 😂 😂

It really does seem to be in their nutty loyalist handbook that they must always try to paint the other side with their own sh1tty brush ... what loons they genuinely are ffs :rolleyes:

shiel

You copy and paste god knows how many times a day.

It's boring.
All I do is state the facts. That may be boring but it is also important.

In a democracy telling people they should be banned for stating the facts, as you are doing, is totalitarian.

It is no wonder you support the racism of Boris Johnson and the Brexiteers and their agenda of waging economic war and dismantling the EU.

Newrybhoy

All I do is state the facts. That may be boring but it is also important.

In a democracy telling people they should be banned for stating the facts, as you are doing, is totalitarian.

It is no wonder you support the racism of Boris Johnson and the Brexiteers and their agenda of waging economic war and dismantling the EU.
You state no facts whatsoever.

The UK has not declared war, economic or otherwise on the EU and there is nothing in the GFA preventing the UK from leaving the EU.

So edit your stock post with the removal of your opinions and go on from there.

AhNowStop

All you do is repeat the same diatribe in post after post. It's been answered countless times.

The UK don't like the way the EU is run and want to leave it. The end.

Now you can behave like adults and take part in a comprehensive free trade agreement and you'll hardly notice any difference.

Or, you can try to bring the jackboot down and the shit will hit the fan.

Thems the choices.
If Britain want to leave the EU thats up to them but there will be consequences .. one such consequence that your idiotic DUP have helped lead us to in NI is whether or not we'll have a border poll within the next 5 years or so or whether we'll have the border in the Irish sea ...

thats the options we are faced with ... I wonder which one Newrbholl1cks would prefer ;)

shiel

The UK has not declared war, economic or otherwise on the EU and there is nothing in the GFA preventing the UK from leaving the EU.

The UK can leave the EU without declaring economic war on the rest of the EU and without tearing up the Good Friday Agreement but the Brexiteers want a no deal Brexit and that is the most extreme expression of contempt for their European fellow citizens and of course especially for Paddy.

The discussions in the London media articles actually gloat about the consequences of that extreme option.

Herr Rommel

As with the Maastricht Treaty, that relegated us to the lower orders also, out of one empire into another.
Those fancy roads you drive on weren't built by the Irish government on their own. Only for the EEC and EU the Cork to Dublin trip would still be 5 hours.

McSlaggart

The Irish backstop is a name referring to the European Union's proposal to keep Northern Ireland in some aspects of the European Union Customs Union and of the European Single Market to prevent a hard border so as not to compromise the Good Friday Agreement

Round tower

As with the Maastricht Treaty, that relegated us to the lower orders also, out of one empire into another.
The Irish people voted to join the EC and continues to vote for our membership of the EC.
When did the Irish people vote to ask the English to invade this country and did the Irish people of the whole island have a vote on the partition of this country in 22

Northsideman

The Irish people voted to join the EEC, they rejected Nice and were then bullied into a second vote. The EEC was not a political union. As for the vote on partition, do you not remember the referendum on the GFA?

Northsideman

Those fancy roads you drive on weren't built by the Irish government on their own. Only for the EEC and EU the Cork to Dublin trip would still be 5 hours.
The EEC was great for this country, the EU is totally different, we have since ceded political and monetary decision making to others. The Brits are retaking that back and fair play to them.

Round tower

The Irish people voted to join the EEC, they rejected Nice and were then bullied into a second vote. The EEC was not a political union. As for the vote on partition, do you not remember the referendum on the GFA?
Yes in which we voted for in a big majority, the partition i refered to was in 1922 when Ire. was partitioned, did the whole island of Ire. get to vote on our country being partitioned?

Pyewacket

I'd love it if one of the Leavers on here could explain what leaving means to them.

Leave the EU, the SM, the CU or what?

At least when Ireland actually rose in violent rebellion against the British Empire, they knew what the f^uck it was.

Northsideman

Yes in which we voted for in a big majority, the partition i refered to was in 1922 when Ire. was partitioned, did the whole island of Ire. get to vote on our country being partitioned?
The whole country voted to accept it in the GFA referendum.

Talk Back

No, the GFA represents the democratically validated will of the vast majority of Irish people.
The vast majority of those eligible to vote in the occupied 6 counties of Ireland voted in favour of the GFA.

Just over 50% of those eligible to vote in the 'Southern Ireland' State voted to change articles 2 and 3 - the rest of the people boycotted the vote.

Talk Back

Irish republicans are the people whistling in the wind. Devoting their sad little lives to an unattainable dream.

Next year, never comes.
You are deluded if that is what you really believe. The new census is coming in just over a year - Unionists are expected to be in the low to mid 40 percent. Unionists were down to 48 percent in the last census and falling sharply.

Unionists already lost their artificial majority in Stormont - it's only going to end one way for the locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - I hope you are around to bend the knee.

Talk Back

The whole country voted to accept it in the GFA referendum.
Apples and oranges - the people of Ireland were not asked to vote on ending partition.

If they were asked, they would have voted to reunify our people, our country, and to end England's ongoing occupation in Ireland - have you ever seen a poll that suggested otherwise?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom