• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

British identity

shiel

Yes,
That's exactly what I said to you thick paddies.
We are claiming our Empire back.
Stuff the GFA were the sun don't shine.

Eire enforcing a hard border on bequest of the EU,
That's wile funny.
Thanks. Keep it up.

We all need to see the racist contempt of the Brexiteers repeated and repeated.

Newrybhoy

NO

The Brexiteers declared the economic war.

The rest of the EU just tried to negotiate.

Brexiteers will not implement the agreement.
Parliament would not ratify the agreement. That's how s democracy works.

Now after hearing all about how the UK would be importing dodgy American beef and chicken which could be allowed to contaminate the purity of the EU, they are going to import beef that is full of hormones from South America.

The EU, do as we say, not as we do.

shiel

Parliament would not ratify the agreement. That's how s democracy works.

Now after hearing all about how the UK would be importing dodgy American beef and chicken which could be allowed to contaminate the purity of the EU, they are going to import beef that is full of hormones from South America.

The EU, do as we say, not as we do.
Do not be changing the subject.

The Brexiteer agenda is admirably described by your learned colleague in the following manner.

'That's exactly what I said to you thick paddies.
Stuff the GFA where the sun don't shine.'

That includes racist contempt.

It also includes tearing up an international agreement signed between two democracies one a former colonial master and the other a former colony.

Mickeymac

[
Thanks. Keep it up.

We all need to see the racist contempt of the Brexiteers repeated and repeated.

They certainly appear to be determined in making themselves even more isolated than ever before.

death or glory

Ha
Do not be changing the subject.

The Brexiteer agenda is admirably described by your learned colleague in the following manner.

That includes racist contempt.

It also includes tearing up an international agreement signed between two democracies one a former colonial master and the other a former colony.
Have ya called up the reserves to man the border yet come October.
That'll give you a" hard " time and all your doing.
Tough titty Paddy.

shiel

Ha
Have ya called up the reserves to man the border yet come October.
That'll give you a" hard " time and all your doing.
Tough titty Paddy.
Keep it up.

You are doing a great job highlighting the racist contempt of Brexiteers for the democratic citizens of the EU and especially for the citizens of this democratic republic and former colony.

shiel

No it didn't. Parliament rejected it.
Racist Brexiteers rejected it.

You know the crowd who subscribe to the following contempt for fellow Europeans and especially for Paddy.

Last edited:

death or glory

You know the crowd who subscribe to the following contempt for fellow Europeans and especially for Paddy.

That's such a great post, the guy who posted it certainly seems to know his stuff.
I see Simple Simon said yesterday that Eire were getting ready to send reinforcements to the border.
It's like comical ali all over again.

shiel

That's such a great post, the guy who posted it certainly seems to know his stuff.
I see Simple Simon said yesterday that Eire were getting ready to send reinforcements to the border.
It's like comical ali all over again.
Keep up the Brexiteer contempt.

You are doing well highlighting the mindset of the Brexiteers.

death or glory

Keep up the Brexiteer contempt.

You are doing well highlighting the mindset of the Brexiteers.
Thank you,
ya typical thick Paddy,
I am going a great job.

#Build the wall

McTell

Twitter
No
One of the most powerful countries in the world //
All that.

It's going to be a huge biz opportunity down here, and I wouldn't wind myself up before we see what hits the pan.

And, er, how it hits the pan.

McSlaggart

Yes being abused by the unelected bureaucrats really warms the British people to the EU.
He was explaining how the UK did not have a plan for brexit. To this day we still do not have a UK plan.

"
The head of the World Trade Organisation has blown a hole in Boris Johnson’s Brexit plans as Conservative members vote on whether he should become party leader and prime minister.

Mr Johnson has argued that if the UK crashes out of the EU without a deal on 31 October, businesses will still be able to continue tariff-free trade with Europe under an obscure trading law known as Gatt 24. Without this protection, thousands of goods traded between the UK and the EU would be subject to standard WTO tariffs, adding considerably to costs to consumers.

But WTO director general Roberto Azevedo has now baldly stated that the mechanism – which his organisation oversees – cannot be invoked unless the parties involved have reached agreement on a future trade deal."

2lazy

Hard Brexit and the harder the border the better - sure way to fastrack a border poll.
There was a farmer from Fermanagh on BBC the other night spent 10 mins chatting about how a hard border would destroy his business - the milk produces goes south for processing you see.
Asked which way he voted and he said leave :oops: - what do you do with a dump MF like that - not even a semblance of common sense

Lord Talbot

No, parliament rejected it. MPs vote on things in parliament, not random racist brexiteers on d'internets.

raetsel

Hard Brexit and the harder the border the better - sure way to fastrack a border poll.
There was a farmer from Fermanagh on BBC the other night spent 10 mins chatting about how a hard border would destroy his business - the milk produces goes south for processing you see.
Asked which way he voted and he said leave :oops: - what do you do with a dump MF like that - not even a semblance of common sense
It is an astonishing fact that so many unionist farmers voted "Leave", having taken their lead from the DUP, despite the fact that there was no sensible economic case for doing so, and lots of utterly compelling reasons to vote "Remain".
Unionism has been engaged in one long kamikaze tailspin for the last 50 years. :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies