British legal system has gone to the dogs "nazi pug"

silverharp

seems like a guy might go to jail because some idiot judge doesnt get a joke , free speech is essential to live in a free society, britain not so much. comedians like ricky gervais thinks this is crazy. surely the more sane line in the sand for speech is direct incitement to violence?

Man guilty of hate crime for filming pug's 'Nazi salutes' - BBC News

Grossly offensive
Meechan, of Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, went on trial at Airdrie Sheriff Court where he denied any wrong doing.
He insisted he made the video, which was posted in April 2016, to annoy his girlfriend Suzanne Kelly, 29.
But Sheriff Derek O'Carroll found him guilty of a charge under the Communications Act that he posted a video on social media and YouTube which was grossly offensive because it was "anti-semitic and racist in nature" and was aggravated by religious prejudice.
Sheriff O'Carroll told the court he did not believe Meechan had made the video only to annoy his girlfriend and ruled it was anti-Semitic.

[video=youtube;F9sH-3AoF88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9sH-3AoF88&t[/video]

Gad Saad jewish academic

[video=youtube;rWjL4u3I5r8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjL4u3I5r8[/video]

Sync

So an instruction of "Gas the Jews" is not incitement?

Spirit Of Newgrange

Nazi Pug
Nazi Pug
Nazi Pug

F....off !!

razorblade

The UK has long been ultra PC not surprised about this at all its ok to leave girls to the mercy of perverted bearded men like in Rotherham, Rochdale and recently Telford but god help anyone if they say anything about the issue of multiculturalism and lack of integration and extremism within the Islamic community that's completely off limits what a sick society it has become which Ireland will know doubt copy because that's what we always do.

silverharp

rainmaker

Administrator
What's the bloody world coming to when you can't publicly call for the gassing of Jews? I mean honestly, when did that ever hurt anyone?

It's not like the good old days in 1933, that's for sure.

silverharp

What's the bloody world coming to when you can't publicly call for the gassing of Jews? I mean honestly, when did that ever hurt anyone?

It's not like the good old days in 1933, that's for sure.
your comprehension skills are very low, wanna be a judge?

Fractional Reserve

The UK has long been ultra PC not surprised about this at all its ok to leave girls to the mercy of perverted bearded men like in Rotherham, Rochdale and recently Telford but god help anyone if they say anything about the issue of multiculturalism and lack of integration and extremism within the Islamic community that's completely off limits what a sick society it has become which Ireland will know doubt copy because that's what we always do.
i dont think we have enough snack bars yet to cause to much trouble .

Clanrickard

So an instruction of "Gas the Jews" is not incitement?
So he incited his Pug to gas Jews? Get up the yard! Also he was found guilty of being "grossly offensive". How is that even a crime in this day and age?

statsman

On balance, if Gervais thinks it's crazy, the judge probably got it just right.

silverharp

I bet given five minutes you could probably prove that the Jews are secretly running the British legal system...
Im pro Israel and Jewish , you can fk right off with your bottom feeder slurs masquerading as points

rainmaker

Administrator
So a dog was calling for the gassing of the Jews I've heard it all now.
No. Because dogs cannot do that. The dogs owner thought he was being smart using the dog to get his message across. That's why the owner was taken to court, and not the dog.

Look, I really do not have the time or the volume of crayons required to make this easier for you to grasp.

NativeWildCat

Put a fork in it. Britoons done. This is straight out of 1984. Going by this case you might get the death penalty for calling someone a black ************************ in Britain. Imagine the black was a tranny and in a wheelchair too? They'd probably hang your entire family for that.

NativeWildCat

Well that puts an end to Spamalot and The Book of Mormon at the West end.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies