• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

silverharp

the correct response

silverharp

Johnathan Pie on point, he makes the hilarious point that if he had done this in nazi germany he would have been arrested :D

Gwannow

They call them Schvartze .

Jew run stores in New York used to/still do have a contraption called a schvartze button. When a black person would enter the store the clerk would press the button to alert the shop boy who would in turn shadow the black to ensure no theft occurred.
More lies!

constitutionus

Johnathan Pie on point, he makes the hilarious point that if he had done this in nazi germany he would have been arrested :D

It's been very informative to see just how few comedians have come out so far to support him.

Clearly the culture of fear in the entertainment industry is massive.

By the way thanks to all this I've subscribed to dankula. He's feckin. Hilarious. Think Frankie Boyle if he just targeted sjw snowflakes and authoritarians.

Remember earlier in the thread when I accused CookieMonster of being a racist for his "drama" meme?

Seems the BBC agrees!

https://youtu.be/VbEqsb--3LY

NativeWildCat

What is and what isn't a thought crime today in Britoon.

constitutionus

by the way for any feeling left out heres the man himself insulting the entire planet.

cant say he doesnt cover his bases.

:D

constitutionus

Last edited:
Last edited:
ho ho ho .

ye remember that lad jonothan pie that did a blistering youtube vid slagging off the MSM for getting trumps victory so wrong.

well he did a comedy vid on dankula getting arrested (up page) where he pointed out that if context meant nothing then him reporting on it meant he was guilty of a hate crime - so he said fuk it and went full john cleese on it.

well for a laugh someone reported it. and the cops are investigating.

https://twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/status/978590654656806914

seem the cull of the comedians has begun !

:D

recedite

" Context matters, mate"
The look on the Sky reporter's face as the Count left court was priceless.
(I can't post links but google the "Curb your Context" video on Youtube)

FWIW I think he'll win the appeal. Unless the pug actually carries out his orders, in which case incitement to hatred will be proven.

Next up.... how about taking the girlfriend to court on similar charges?
As a wannabee Buddhist I am grossly offended that she named her fat little dog "Buddha".

silverharp

^^^

lol

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom