British MP Accused Of 'Promoting Terrorism'

between the bridges

British MP Elisha McCallion from SF has been accused of 'promoting terrorism' and showing scant regard for constituents who were victims of the IRA murder gangs after she posted a slideshow commentating 46 IRA members...

Elisha McCallion has been accused of 'promoting terrorism' after she posted a slideshow on her Facebook page of 46 IRA members from the Londonderry area alongside their interests and details of their death.

A survivor of the IRA bombing of Claudy said...

"For someone who is a Member of Parliament to support such things, all she is doing is glorifying terrorists and hurting so much the people who are still seeking justice," she said. "I feel very, very hurt by this.

"I saw a man blown to bits in front of my eyes in the Claudy bomb. I saw dead children.

"Many of us here in Claudy have never got over it and never will. And the IRA also killed my brother-in-law. We have never got over those losses.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-mp-mccallions-video-tribute-to-ira-angers-bomb-survivor-36775809.html

Elisha McCallion has previously stated that the spirit of dead IRA members is with her all the time...

the spirit and memory of dead IRA volunteers is with her and her party colleagues in "every meeting and every engagement" at Stormont, Westminster, the European Parliament and Dáil Éireann.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/spirit-of-ira-dead-always-with-us-says-sinn-fin-mp-35864695.html

No mention of the victims of these 'spirits'...

In response to the criticism, a Sinn Fein spokesperson blamed unionists and British imperialism

"It's well past time that unionists recognised that right despite our different histories and allegiances and different narratives on the recent conflict in Ireland and British imperialist wars of aggression across the globe."

death or glory

Bet you don't get as many posts as McSlaggarts 2 great OP's this morning.

McSlaggart

This is a standard which is not applied to other actors in the conflict. I am more than happy for it to be a standard but I have my doubts that the other actors would accept such a standard.

between the bridges

Bet you don't get as many posts as McSlaggarts 2 great OP's this morning.
The jerk circle will be furiously PMing each other to decide on a coordinated response...

mac tíre

You should have just called yourself between the whinges.

*This post was brought to you by a coordinated response through PMs.™*

Cue something, something circle jerk.

/End thread.

mac tíre

Last edited:

Craigmore..

She is common as muck. An indictment on the people of foyle for voting that piece of sh!t into office.

death or glory

death or glory

She is common as muck. An indictment on the people of foyle for voting that piece of sh!t into office.
According to the OP "the spirit of dead ira men" like the hunger strikers are with her all the time, which is just super as she looks thin.

Maybe that could be the next weight loss fad.

death or glory

InsideImDancing

Craigmore..

According to the OP "the spirit of dead ira men" like the hunger strikers are with her all the time, which is just super as she looks thin.

Maybe that could be the next weight loss fad.
She looks a bit like an alcho. I know her husband is a fooking tradge.

InsideImDancing

Niall996

British MP Elisha McCallion from SF has been accused of 'promoting terrorism' and showing scant regard for constituents who were victims of the IRA murder gangs after she posted a slideshow commentating 46 IRA members...

Elisha McCallion has been accused of 'promoting terrorism' after she posted a slideshow on her Facebook page of 46 IRA members from the Londonderry area alongside their interests and details of their death.

A survivor of the IRA bombing of Claudy said...

"For someone who is a Member of Parliament to support such things, all she is doing is glorifying terrorists and hurting so much the people who are still seeking justice," she said. "I feel very, very hurt by this.

"I saw a man blown to bits in front of my eyes in the Claudy bomb. I saw dead children.

"Many of us here in Claudy have never got over it and never will. And the IRA also killed my brother-in-law. We have never got over those losses.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-mp-mccallions-video-tribute-to-ira-angers-bomb-survivor-36775809.html

Elisha McCallion has previously stated that the spirit of dead IRA members is with her all the time...

the spirit and memory of dead IRA volunteers is with her and her party colleagues in "every meeting and every engagement" at Stormont, Westminster, the European Parliament and Dáil Éireann.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/spirit-of-ira-dead-always-with-us-says-sinn-fin-mp-35864695.html

In response to the criticism, a Sinn Fein spokesperson blamed unionists and British imperialism

"It's well past time that unionists recognised that right despite our different histories and allegiances and different narratives on the recent conflict in Ireland and British imperialist wars of aggression across the globe."
No mention of the victims here either. Funny that, don't see you complaining.

InsideImDancing

Just more brain dead, pointless, hypocrisy.. meh.

What's the point.

between the bridges

Apart from yer amusing obsession with that arch tis a tad ironic that ye spent the entire thread (that ye created about the Arch yer obsessed with) telling other posters not to deflect from the OP deal with the issue or start a Fred.

So nail the question is are just a trolling hypocrite or can you deal with the OP in a fashion ye demand of others...

Niall996

Apart from yer amusing obsession with that arch tis a tad ironic that ye spent the entire thread (that ye created about the Arch yer obsessed with) telling other posters not to deflect from the OP deal with the issue or start a Fred.

So nail the question is are just a trolling hypocrite or can you deal with the OP in a fashion ye demand of others...
You should read your own posts. You complained that there was no mention of the victims harmed by fallen soldiers. But you have no issue with the fact that we already have dozens of memorials to fallen soldiers in Ireland that don't mention the victims. Be consistent in your values or stop trolling.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies