British Nausea and Diarrhoea Holiday Scam Gang Busted

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

Members of British gang behind bogus food poisoning scam have been arrested in a luxury family home in upmarket Bendinat reports Spanish newspaper Diario de Mallorca. Last year the number of Hotel reclamations in Mallorca due to food poisoning claims has increased significantly by more than 700% according to FEHM (Federación Empresarial Hotelera de Mallorca). The British gang had perfected the cunning act to trick to Hotels into payouts by conspire with British holiday makers using over-the-counter laxatives.

Theresa May has now pledged to clamp down on fraudulent sickness claims by British nationals.

Mallorca hotel say 800 food poisoning claims are false | Daily Mail Online

British woman 'behind bogus food poisoning scam' faces court in Mallorca | Metro News

Mallorca’s British expat community backs Debbie Cameron and Laura Joyce over alleged sickness scam arrests | Olive Press News Spain

silverharp

funny I heard about a Swedish version of this where people could make excessive claims when they went home. Some hotels in Spain now don't deal with Sweden

Spirit Of Newgrange

Joyce ? is that name famous or infamous ?

Spirit Of Newgrange

I don't really care about the rest of the comment, but I do want to ask why the fúck the Prime Minister is getting involved in this sort of thing?
T May has been a failure at any proper politics. and so she has dropped down to the lightweight division. next, she will be advising us on how to sort our rubbish bins at home for recycling.

hollandia

I don't really care about the rest of the comment, but I do want to ask why the fúck the Prime Minister is getting involved in this sort of thing?
Nausea and Diarrhoea doesn't sit well with strong and stable. It's more sort of loose and wet.

Casablanca

Nausea and Diarrhoea doesn't sit well with strong and stable. It's more sort of loose and wet.
I wonder will she run next time out?
I think she'll have to. Can't let the trots win :)
Can the Mods put a plug on this sort of innuendo

Accidental sock

Reminds me of a time in Mallorca in my youth.

Night before I flew home, I opted for what the waiter called "the last of the mussels".

Based on my stomachs reaction, I can only assume they were chiselled out of the bottom of the freezer. The dehydration induced hallucinations were an interesting distraction.

Happily, before boarding my flight, a large nurse injected me with something I can only assume was expanding foam.

Nothing moved for days.

Good times.

Casablanca

Night before I flew home, I opted for what the waiter called "the last of the mussels".

Based on my stomachs reaction, I can only assume they were chiselled out of the bottom of the freezer. The dehydration induced hallucinations were an interesting distraction.

Happily, before boarding my flight, a large nurse injected me with something I can only assume was expanding foam.

Nothing moved for days.

Good times.
So much material in that one line.

Must be strong....resist....

SeanieFitz

Nothing moved for days.

Good times.
If only it was possible to unread a post

hollandia

Nothing moved for days.

Good times.
Probably didn't help that the wine was corked.

Half Nelson

T May has been a failure at any proper politics. and so she has dropped down to the lightweight division. next, she will be advising us on how to sort our rubbish bins at home for recycling.
A bit like deVarad getting stuck into the witterings of a talkshow host.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies