• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Broke Ireland - The Estate on Tv3......

nonpartyboy

The way some of our posters go on, public servants are one step away from the devil.........but at least they give a days work for their money.

Here we will no doubt see a whole raft of people who are "entitled" to everything and responsible for nothing, who destroy every amenity they are given and then complain they have nothing to do........

And then get paid to sit on their arse........

Mitsui2

Here we will no doubt see a whole raft of people who are "entitled" to everything and responsible for nothing, who destroy every amenity they are given and then complain they have nothing to do........

And if we don't see that?

Let me guess - you'll be on complaining about how the show didn't show the "truth"?

Looks like it's a win-win situation for you, if so. Congrats!

tigerben

How can that young girl run up a bill of nearly 500 euros for Electricity , her gas is on a card! Unreal I was opened mouthed when my ESB was 228€.

Analyzer

The way some of our posters go on, public servants are one step away from the devil.........but at least they give a days work for their money.

Did they really need to do a mockumentary about the Montrose Millionaires at this point in time ?

IbrahaimMohamad

How can that young girl run up a bill of nearly 500 euros for Electricity , her gas is on a card! Unreal I was opened mouthed when my ESB was 228€.
How much is the cigarette bill?

Plebian

I stayed in digs in that estate many years ago when doing a course in the Regional Tech across the road. The people were basically sound enough.

nonpartyboy

The real issue is why was that young one given a council house 4 doors away from her mother, it is basically a doss house.......she should be still at home until she actually grows up..........

Last edited:

Crazy horse 6

What in gods name are you talking about.

ManOfReason

The real issue is why was that young given a council house 4 doors away from her mother,.........
Because there was not one closer that was available I guess :)

IbrahaimMohamad

The real issue is why was that young given a council house 4 doors away from her mother, it is basically a doss house.......she should be still at home until she actually grows up..........
The State was paying €300,000 plus for houses for girls impregnated by fathers with either no interest or no ability to provide for their children!

tigerben

The real issue is why was that young one given a council house 4 doors away from her mother, it is basically a doss house.......she should be still at home until she actually grows up..........

She's wants to spend up to 250 + euros on the child's party. 110 euro on a bouncy castle, 40 euro on a cake, 50 euro on food and between 60-100 € on presents.