Browne Oct 5th

breakingnews

O'Cuiv says he's not culpable for economic mess.

Coveney is terrible as usual. Browne was assaulting O'Cuiv and Coveney wanted to interrupt and talk rubbish instead of letting O'Cuiv get embarrassed.

sport02

These FF TD'S need psychiatric evaluation, they really have lost it.

LgCastell

I wouldnt say Coveney is being awful i think his input has been satisfactory so far VB seems much tamer tonite though

O' Cuiv is drowning ...repeating same gov FF dribble

TommyO'Brien

Ó Cuiv is very poor. Funny how all the senior FF ministers have all gone awol.

Coveney and Lynch very constructive and making interesting points.

Kerrygold

Dev og trying to be diplomatic after vinnie ripped him a knew cake hole. Lynch looks like she's ready to give Eamon a hug.

alonso

just turned on "FF have the right policies"!!!!!!!!

Only total fcktards would accept that.

Mushroom

just turned on "FF have the right policies"!!!!!!!!

Only total fcktards would accept that.

So at least 24% of the Irish public are ..................... ?

LgCastell

coveney dealt with that quite well "FG team package" and not just personality politics.....

o cuiv is throwing out the hugs " i absolutely agree with Eamon ...I mean simon" whyd he agree its nothing to do with FF or him??

is he looking for ministerial or junior office as the junior partner is gov :-D

Two points

1. VB is getting to the crux of this, we need all the parties to put forward their 4 year budgets and we can have a general election to decide.
2. Why don't FG just push the the following line re: Enda "Bertie Ahern was one of the most popular polititans in the history of the state and look where we are now, popularity does not make a leader".

Oh and 3. Just saw Rachel Allen on an ad there, can't feckin' stand her and her accent. Her mother (in-law I think) is a lovely woman, but I can't stand her!

turdsl

Fianna Fail would make a decent person vomit, They have disgraced our country and want Fine Gael and Labor to share the blame.

the_rebubblican

If the opposition is serious, an appearance by any FF TD on any debating show should be met by incisive challenges. O'Cuiv is getting a by on Tonight. FF are going to brave it out when the nation needs to exercise its right to decide who we trust to implement cuts and reform. When you have dull vessels like Coveney and Lynch on with a government minister guess who wins out?

O'Cuiv's comment about not being culpable will return to haunt him, no matter what shade of FF TD he claims to be, he is culpable.

He's a canny operator, I distinctly remember him clarifying on radio that he was never in the Galway tent, merely a dispassionate observer at the orgy of influence in his own backyard.

FF is a broad church, there's every sort of chancer there who as Brown puts it marries the "national interest with personal interest."

uriah

I like O Cuiv. He's a straight talker, not full of soundbites like so many others.

But Coveney. He is one of the most annoying gits in any party.
He is disloyal, weak, watery, lacking in substance, (always needs to remind us that he was against Kenny, then damns him with faint praise......throw him out!)

The silver spoon which was in his mouth at birth gives him an exalted opinion of his own importance.

He makes my skin crawl.

Now who can I vote for? I'm at a complete loss.

Tony Soprano

I like O Cuiv. He's a straight talker, not full of soundbites like so many others.

But Coveney. He is one of the most annoying gits in any party.
He is disloyal, weak, watery, lacking in substance, (always needs to remind us that he was against Kenny, then damns him with faint praise......throw him out!)

The silver spoon which was in his mouth at birth gives him an exalted opinion of his own importance.

He makes my skin crawl.

Now who can I vote for? I'm at a complete loss.
a straight talker???????????????? good laugh there!!

farnaby

This is hilarious. O'Cuiv - I walk everywhere. In Dublin and Galway. On my own. No-one talks to me. Brilliant...

Hang on O'Cuiv says he walks around Galway all the time.....I live in Galway, walk up and down shop street at least twice a day, 4 times usually (lunch), I have never seen him in about 4 years....bull!

New Threads

Most Replies