Bryan Dobson can't pronounce unfamiliar words.

Clanrickard

Franzoni

Bumbling Boris strikes again.....

fifilawe

my favourite pronouncing howler is GAR-DEE for Gardai for english speakers it sounds phonetically as [GAWR-THEE]

CatullusV

It's wholly inapproriate for a employee of the national broadcaster to be emploed that way IMO.They are paid extremely well by the state, and doing nixers leads to potential conflict of interests.
Not at all. I work as a contractor and if anyone demands exclusivity of me they can expect that my hourly rate will double.

bokuden

Not at all. I work as a contractor and if anyone demands exclusivity of me they can expect that my hourly rate will double.
Well, at least you are up front about being ok with the state broadcaster being influenced by private interests. I hope you remember that next time you pay the broadcast licence fee.

Socratus O' Pericles

The main problemvwith the criticism of Dobson here is that he's not an employee of RTE. Second he's s Newpark Old Boy, which makes him avoid egg.

CatullusV

Well, at least you are up front about being ok with the state broadcaster being influenced by private interests. I hope you remember that next time you pay the broadcast licence fee.
What the hell are you on about?