Bryan Dobson - New attitude

carlovian

I like this new Bryan Dobson attitude on RTE news.

He followed up his dissection of Cowen yesterday evening with a filleting of Lenihan.

Its a long way from his love-in with Bertie a few years ago. Long may it continue.

thebig C

He followed up his dissection of Cowen yesterday evening with a filleting of Lenihan.

Its a long way from his love-in with Bertie a few years ago. Long may it continue.
:) It was absolutely fantastic. I'll bet Lenihan only agreed to do an RTE interview because he thought he'd get the usual easy ride!

He3

Some Irish journalists rediscover their long-dormant critical faculties after realising how they were played for fools this week as their peers across the world looked on.

cathal201

About time Dobbo and RTE sucking up to these idiots. They still however refuse to give clear and honest answers.

Goldencircle

They smell the end of FF.

And they were made to look like the lapdogs they are at the weekend sothey aren't to happy about it.

hmmm

Some Irish journalists rediscover their long-dormant critical faculties after realising how they were played for fools this week as their peers across the world looked on.
+1, I hope they are ashamed at Irish people having to tune into BBC and Sky to find out what was going on.

brigg

TV was on in the next room. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard Dobson demanding to know what happened to all the "greens shoots". Nearly fell off my chair.
Real or not, it must be a surprise to the certain demographic who only ever get their news from RTE.

Mister men

The end is close for FF and everyone at RTE knows it.

Podolski1.5

I think you will find that all sycophants change sides when they sense regime change is imminent. The passengers on the gravy train may change, but the crew go on forever.

The OD

So? He and his overpaid, non talented 'journalist' colleagues have enabled the lies of Clowen, Ahern and co for years, growing a pair now means nothing.

RTE should be closed down ASAP, who needs it?

mr_anderson

Perhaps I'm just a cynic, but it appears someone has recently realised that they are in for a serious paycut.

anfieldabff

About time Dobbo and RTE sucking up to these idiots. They still however refuse to give clear and honest answers.
The obvious question is still never asked, every single member of the current cabinet voted for Bertie Ahern as Taoseach and also Clowen. They were all there when the current problems started, they made a balls of the boom, and now they are making an even bigger mess of the recovery. The news that the banks are still telling porkies to NAMA about the value and security for loans is just another example of the ineptitude.
Not one person has been brought before the courts a full two years after the bank gaurantee, this says it all. They are squirming hoping to get off the hook but are making things worse with every passing day.
We want an election and we want it now.!!!

king5494

RTE have decided it's every man for themselves .They must feel it's over for them too.

SELL! SELL! SELL!

Sham96

So? He and his overpaid, non talented 'journalist' colleagues have enabled the lies of Clowen, Ahern and co for years, growing a pair now means nothing.

RTE should be closed down ASAP, who needs it?
+1000000. Shut them down completely.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies