'Bullying'

• Thread starter Deleted member 34656
  • Start date

jo9jo

I remember a good few years ago in the area where I live, two Fathers got into a argument over two kids fighting and one Father stabbed the other to death. It was noted that on the morning of the funeral that the two children were seeing playing together. SAD.
were the 2 fathers the kids dad and grandad ?
were the children siblings ?

SAD - caused by stabbing,

D

Deleted member 34656

Thing is there wasn't anything even lad said. It was a random made worse by fact it appears one of perps sisters attempted suicide because of bullying a year earlier.
Mum said fact that School Head pretty much gave parents option of dealt with quickly or police and every other head backed him meant no wiggle room for parents.
Kids know they step out of line then they excluded as its on file and parents have had to sign up to it makes it effective.
Does this cosy little deal to avoid police involvement, because one of the perps is a police kid, apply only to the perps or to the entire school?

james toney

Very sad and it must be very distressing for the kid and his family.....the video has gone viral worldwide.
An Australian mother has given a heartbreaking account of the devastating effects bullying can have on children.
In a video that has attracted an outpouring of support,........ 9-year-old son Quaden Bayles, who has dwarfism, cries that he wants to kill himself after being taunted by a classmate over his height.

edg

Very sad and it must be very distressing for the kid and his family.....the video has gone viral worldwide.
An Australian mother has given a heartbreaking account of the devastating effects bullying can have on children.
In a video that has attracted an outpouring of support,........ 9-year-old son Quaden Bayles, who has dwarfism, cries that he wants to kill himself after being taunted by a classmate over his height.

I just read that story. Couldn't bear to watch the video though.

silverharp

I'd love to see some of the local emergency services get involved , and let the little lad arrive in school in a fire truck or some kind of military vehicle for the rest of the term. Let him arrive in school like a boss.

The OD

I just read that story. Couldn't bear to watch the video though.
You need to, its tough hearing such a young kid say stuff like that, but sometimes you have to see what it is that bullying causes to truly understand its impact.

I was utterly heartbroken, the kid is already having a hard time as it is, hopefully this will focus the minds of parents to have a good word with their own children about bullying.

I've been hearing a lot about that Love Island case, no idea what its all about as I generally avoid any talk of hyped up reality shows but it seems that she was bullied by the scummy UK tabloids about some domestic violence issue.

And now she's dead FFS.....

edg

You need to, its tough hearing such a young kid say stuff like that, but sometimes you have to see what it is that bullying causes to truly understand its impact.

I was utterly heartbroken, the kid is already having a hard time as it is, hopefully this will focus the minds of parents to have a good word with their own children about bullying.

I've been hearing a lot about that Love Island case, no idea what its all about as I generally avoid any talk of hyped up reality shows but it seems that she was bullied by the scummy UK tabloids about some domestic violence issue.

And now she's dead FFS.....
I know what you mean. It's just I've seen a similar video a few years ago and it still plays over in my head. I can watch anything except for kids getting hurt emotionally or physically.
Even though I know there's nothing I can do, my blood still boils and I feel like beating the crap out of those responsible.
On a side note, just got out of hospital this week and was told not to do anything that can speed up my heart. I shouldn't even be on this site. I'm just so bored!

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Poor kid. If anyone is disheartened by the coverage you might want to take a look at the amount of people prepared to make him feel better. The GoFundMe commitment so far is at $200,000 and the young lad is off with his mother to Disneyland. He's also leading out the Indigenous Aussie Rugby league team over the weekend

'Bayles also has the support of the National Rugby League's Indigenous All-Stars team. The youngster will lead the team out before Saturday's NRL pre-season match against the Maori All-Stars in Queensland's Gold Coast'

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom