• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Burned to death for reporting sexual assault

Volatire

_106475561_nusrat.jpg

19 year old Bangladeshi Nusrat Jahan Rafi was burned to death by schoolmates after she reported sexual assault at the hands of her school headmaster.

Call me a white supremacist, racist, euro-centric colonialist islamophobe, but there is nothing here that demands my respect, tolerance, forbearance.

Any culture which can generate such unspeakable injustice and horror needs to be crushed.

Clanrickard

View attachment 17645

19 year old Bangladeshi Nusrat Jahan Rafi was burned to death by schoolmates after she reported sexual assault at the hands of her school headmaster.

Call me a white supremacist, racist, euro-centric colonialist islamophobe, but there is nothing here that demands my respect, tolerance, forbearance.

Any culture which can generate such unspeakable injustice and horror needs to be crushed.
Awful but sadly all too common in South Asia.

MsDaisyC

View attachment 17645

Here we just locked em up in a laundry as a slave for a few years.

Golah veNekhar

The society in question has completely condemned the action of this psychopath.

MsDaisyC

Bigots have to dig deep to justify their hatred. There'll soon be stories about a woman being assaulted and the same dregs will blame her for what she was wearing, or for having a few drinks on her. They don't give a crap about a woman being brutally murdered, but get off on reporting it because she was brown.

Herr Rommel

Bigots have to dig deep to justify their hatred. There'll soon be stories about a woman being assaulted and the same dregs will blame her for what she was wearing, or for having a few drinks on her. They don't give a crap about a woman being brutally murdered, but get off on reporting it because she was brown.
That's some strawman you have built for yourself there,

Volatire

You are suffering from quite serious cognitive distortions.

Disillusioned democrat

Nusrat was held own, doused in kerosene and set on fire by a gang of her fellow students.

A gang. Organised.
But what's important is that 60 years ago in Ireland she would have been dumped by her parents on the religious orders who would have been taking on the responsibility of a corrupt and lazy state and....well, it's important that we hate ourselves anyway....

Disillusioned democrat

Disillusioned democrat

Ah sure we were grand people really, quite barbaric and backward in our ideas, but not as bad as them darkies in Asia. :)
I think "were" is kind of relevant there....there's not a lot I can do about anything that happened before I was even born....we were fed a bunch of crap by the government who liked to hide behind the church as an excuse for failing it's citizens, but again - I can't change what was.

Nusrat Jahan was burned to death yesterday, by her classmates in a madrassa - a school dedicated to the teachings of....you guessed it....Islam, that religion of peace.

RasherHash

This....

...and no it doesn't inherit anything.

Parents were pussies who dumped their kids on the religious orders, the state was happy to let them at it.
Exactly, that scumbag takes no responsibility for the actions of the state he now presides over.

Popular Threads

Most Replies