Bye, bye BoJo - Breaking

statsman

Last edited:

Hunter-Gatherer

He who wields the dagger will never wear the crown. Teresa May may enjoy the rest of the world cup on telly. Soon to be unemployed.

johnhan278

Politics.ie is one of Ireland's leading politics and current affairs discussion websites with more than 600,000 visitors a month. Founded in 2003, Politics.ie has one of the most engaged, respected and influential politics and current affairs communities.

CookieMonster

statsman

Politics.ie is one of Ireland's leading politics and current affairs discussion websites with more than 600,000 visitors a month. Founded in 2003, Politics.ie has one of the most engaged, respected and influential politics and current affairs communities.
Sometimes you have to treat a politician with the respect they deserve. In this case, none at all.

Levellers

He is desperately trying to get some credibility after sitting tight until Davis jumped.

President Bartlet

BoBoBoris - gone - about time - should have been sacked a long time ago - bumbling idiot - no backbone - David Davis has stolen a march on hime.
Tessie in big trouble now - others will surely follow

Ramon Mercadar

Boris resigns to spend more time with his family.

GDPR

So if England wins the World Cup or even gets to the final, BoJo wont be able to rock up at Heathrow to make a gobshyte of himself on their return.

Thank goodness.

CookieMonster

I didn't think he would resign. I don't see what benefit him resigning brings (other than the UK not having a total fanny as a Foreign Secretary), but I am not sad he's gone.

Wascurito

Bye bye, Boris. Missing you already. Not.

The Nal

Wait until theres a leadership vote. He'll be back.

Clanrickard

Wait until theres a leadership vote. He'll be back.
He was elected twice mayor of London an overwhelmingly Labour city. He has name recognition to die for. A lot of people keep underestimating him.

Zapslaststand

Twitter
@daxxdrake
Suggested earlier today, May should try some L.S.D and run around a field of corn....now, double the dose and hopefully get a good trip in before Trumps visit on Friday....:rolleyes:

The Field Marshal

It was always worrying that an obvious 100% buffoon like Johnson should have been given responsibility above that of cleaning toilets.

petaljam

Breaking: The UK.
And with a bit of luck, the Tory Party. In fact if I had to choose I might pick them to break first.

It was always worrying that an obvious 100% buffoon like Johnson should have been given responsibility above that of cleaning toilets.
I really didn't think there was anyone left who still fell for that carefully constructed version of Boris.

New Threads

Most Replies