"Call me Lightning-Kachow-McQ", UCLA says OK

ireallyshouldknowbetter

Epic IRL trolling from a wheelchair bound UCLA student whose teachers are now legally obliged to call him Lightning-Kachow-McQ after he changed his college ID to reflect his preferred name.

This has caused some consternation among transgender activists who believe he is belittling them by changing his name in such a fashion, but Tyler says "I did this because honestly lightning McQueen is red with 4 tires and so am I. It makes me feel good"

Roope, a student at UCLA, tweeted that he changed the name on his student ID to “Lightning-Kachow-McQ.”

He was able to do that because of a new policy at the school, which allows students to put their preferred name on the front of their BruinCards, according to the Daily Bruin.
UCLA student changes name to 'Lightning-Kachow-McQ,' sparking debate if it hurts transgender students | The Sacramento Bee

Wascurito

IRL trolling?

Has he some connection to The Ould Sod?

ireallyshouldknowbetter

In real life trolling, as opposed to internet trolling. The latter is easy, the former takes effort. I salute this man's indefatigability!

Mick Mac

I thought it was funny but then I saw some people may have been hurt by this.

Not hurt physically ... just hurt.

Twitter appears to have several people wondering if he knows what it's like to face a tough situation.

firefly123

I thought it was funny but then I saw some people may have been hurt by this.

Not hurt physically ... just hurt.

Twitter appears to have several people wondering if he knows what it's like to face a tough situation.
I'd say every time he encounters a stairs

Mick Mac

Sync

I don't see why his personal choice on what to call himself has anything to do with other people. You shouldn't be hurt or offended by what someone does to themselves in their own life.

derryman

I don't see why his personal choice on what to call himself has anything to do with other people. You shouldn't be hurt or offended by what someone does to themselves in their own life.
Ach but sure , a wee bit of attention is always good for life's self chosen victims .

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies