Camel Titlark

Crack hoe

Reminds me of the one time I was at mass after Christmas. Just before the mass ended the priest took to the pulpit to read the parish notices. These contained names of those who had passed away recently. It was a considerable list which he read with aplomb and the priest obviously didn't care to much about those old dears who'd departed to the great here after as the long list was rattled out at a break neck speed.
So he continued on with out stopping to pray for the souls of Dick Whittington and his cat and the pantomime cast of thousands.
No wonder you never went back!

jmcc

Almost as good as "Headless body in topless bar". So will she be forever known as Camel or Titlark? :)

Odyessus

Reminds me of the one time I was at mass after Christmas. Just before the mass ended the priest took to the pulpit to read the parish notices. These contained names of those who had passed away recently. It was a considerable list which he read with aplomb and the priest obviously didn't care to much about those old dears who'd departed to the great here after as the long list was rattled out at a break neck speed.
So he continued on with out stopping to pray for the souls of Dick Whittington and his cat and the pantomime cast of thousands.
So you reckon he should have stopped to pray for the souls of Dick and his cat and the cast of thousands?

P.S. Who produced the pantomime? Cecil B. DeMille?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies