• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

can i have my flag back

vinoboy

Absolutely horrific police brutality.
It would nearly remind you of what the people of Ardoyne face every year!(not)
Will the oppression after 800 years ever stop for those poor downtrodden folk of Ardoyne ? Pick up any golf balls recently at Carlisle Circus ? Seasons Greetings Viva .

vivabrigada

Will the oppression after 800 years ever stop for those poor downtrodden folk of Ardoyne ? Pick up any golf balls recently at Carlisle Circus ? Seasons Greetings Viva .
Last I heard the wee Rory was scooped by the peelers, He'll be havin' a Happy New Year, so you have one too.

belfast1981

my question is... Who really gives a toss what nationality someone decides to call themselves? Things like this in the 21st century really show how backwards people still are if all they care about is if someone is a Brit or Irish (or any other nationality).

From 1st Jan 2013 I am going to identify as Gallifreyan.... I bet someone will find a way to be offended by that

Last edited:

O'Sullivan Bere

my question is... Who really gives a toss what nationality someone decides to call themselves? Things like this in the 21st century really show how backwards people still are if all they care about is if someone is a Brit or Irish (or any other nationality).

From 1st Jan 2013 I am going to identify as Gallifreyan.... I bet someone will find a way to be offended by that
Ya surely would ya durty hun but da yella suits ye! ;)

. . . From space, Gallifrey is seen as a yellow-orange planet and is close enough to central space lanes for spacecraft to require clearance from Gallifreyan Space Traffic Control as they pass through its system . . .
Gallifrey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

O'Sullivan Bere

I'm certain there's a bit more to the story than the video clip allows or was edited, e.g., he was caught poking and prodding or otherwise harassing the police or others with the flag stick, etc. They didn't single him out from the other flag holders for no longer being allowed to hold one for no reason.

Dub01

Worst immigrants ever..

If you don`t like Ireland or the Irish, fukk off back to Scotland or whatever shi.thole your poverty stricken ancestors escaped from.

DT123

Worst immigrants ever..

If you don`t like Ireland or the Irish, fukk off back to Scotland or whatever shi.thole your poverty stricken ancestors escaped from.
I assume yours originated in Romania?

between the bridges

Worst immigrants ever..

Despite the widely held belief that the Irish are descended from Celts who invaded Ireland about 2,500 years ago, a 2004 genetic research study at Trinity College, Dublin (TCD) appears to argue against it....The Irish – more Spanish than Celtic? adios amigo...

physicist

I assume yours originated in Romania?
Romania has been invaded by nearly every Indo-European ethnic group imaginable, you have to wonder why all these great imperiums were so jealous about what the Dacians had, if they were so impoverished?

Popular Threads

Most Replies