• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Can Rand Paul Save the US?

Socratus O' Pericles

Rand Paul 2016 Frontrunner - Business Insider

Rand Paul is according to this article a "front runner " for the GOP Nomination for US President in 2016.

A13 hour filibuster on drones is one of his great claims to fame of course apart from being a famous son.

Mc Cain was unimpressed:
McCain Slams Rand Paul Filibuster - Business Insider

Paul Opposes restrictions on the right to bear arms.

The 2016 prediction is real enough though
Tea Party favourite Rand Paul chosen by US conservatives as choice for 2016 presidential nominee | South China Morning Post

The bookies have him 6th in line for the nomination atc12/1 as against Rubio's 5/1.
US Presidential Election 2016 Republican Candidate Betting Odds | Politics and Election Betting | Oddschecker

Young,libertarian and conservative are the watchwords.

Bill

No

Astral Peaks

What on earth are you up to S O'P?

Wait till the Ribeye monster starts on this.....

bye bye mubarak

Rand Paul 2016 Frontrunner - Business Insider

Rand Paul is according to this article a "front runner " for the GOP Nomination for US President in 2016.

A13 hour filibuster on drones is one of his great claims to fame of course apart from being a famous son.

Mc Cain was unimpressed:
McCain Slams Rand Paul Filibuster - Business Insider

Paul Opposes restrictions on the right to bear arms.

The 2016 prediction is real enough though
Tea Party favourite Rand Paul chosen by US conservatives as choice for 2016 presidential nominee | South China Morning Post

The bookies have him 6th in line for the nomination atc12/1 as against Rubio's 5/1.
US Presidential Election 2016 Republican Candidate Betting Odds | Politics and Election Betting | Oddschecker

Young,libertarian and conservative are the watchwords.
Thought the republicans had learned their lesson, but obviously not. What the democrats need is the republicans with a zionist gun toting hillgillywanting poor people to die without medication, espousing anti societu selfish greedy politics, reminding what the republicans are really about. Great news.

Socratus O' Pericles

I'm a Hillary fan myself although she has done bad stuff ( every President of the US did,they consider it their right) so it wouldn't debar her from the job.

Anyways I'd like to see what people think. On my last thread about Romney it turned out Paul Ryan was a bit of a fave now we are back to Rand or are we?

If one gambles on politics the US presidential rate offers some great markets btw.

Sync

Yeah I'd take the bookies pick as opposed to South China News and some blogger.

13 hour filibuster ffs what a loon. Yeah that's how Regan, Nixon, Bush Sr and Jr got to be elected right? By being dicks during votes?

The Republican problem in the last 2 elections has been losing the middle and appearing like obstructionists. There are enough sane GOPers who know going further and further right won't work.

ger12

Government is the servant not the master.

Catchy.

Ribeye

Fear not AP, I'm pretty meh about Rand,

He's his own man, makes his own choices,

Rand is not Ron,

I'm reserving judgment on him for now,

I won't be flinging any TJ quotes around on this thread, although I may have to step in if people start bad-mouthing Ron,

Analyzer

If McSane is not impressed, then Rand Paul must be doing something right.

Astral Peaks

Yeah, I made money on Obama and a few other senatorial races, plus the PR vote in the House.

D

Dylan2010

NO.....Krugman for President! , he can bring the troops home to be employed by the Fed to bury pots of money all over the US, the unemployed can then be employed to dig them up, no more unemployment! win win!

Ribeye

13 hour filibuster ffs what a loon. Yeah that's how Regan, Nixon, Bush Sr and Jr got to be elected right? By being dicks during votes?

The Republican problem in the last 2 elections has been losing the middle and appearing like obstructionists. There are enough sane GOPers who know going further and further right won't work.
Oh hi Sync,

Astral called me a monster, infract him please,

Tks,

neiphin

The Republican problem in the last 2 elections has been losing the middle and appearing like obstructionists. There are enough sane GOPers who know going further and further right won't work.[/QUOTE]

but the will be opposed by the teapot headers
any sane person would not put their head above the parapit with them looneys about, could have a fatwa placed on them

ManOfReason

I think next time out we will see an establishment somewhat mainstream GOP candidate. They are smarting badly over the last few elections - especially how Romney lurched to the Right for the primary and was not able to crawl back to the middle for the general election. Does Rand speak Spanish? :)

Sync

Oh hi Sync,

Astral called me a monster, infract him please,

Tks,
I just have to be nice to you, I'm not your lackey dammit!

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
It doesnt matter who the republicans run they will lose, obama will push through the immigration amnesty during this term securing the next election for the Democrats.

Socratus O' Pericles

Yeah, I made money on Obama and a few other senatorial races, plus the PR vote in the House.
I made a shed by my standards on Obama 2012. I could not belive there were so many willing to throw their money away on Romney after he had insulted the 47%. A load of quotes from the 1760's don't frighten the dems. nohow :D

Ribeye

Analyzer

NO.....Krugman for President! , he can bring the troops home to be employed by the Fed to bury pots of money all over the US, the unemployed can then be employed to dig them up, no more unemployment! win win!
They will fight space aliens, and the economy will be saved.

Krugman has considerable influence, and many admirers in the Dumbocrat party. But none of the Dumbocrat supportere here ever refer to him as a nut job.

Popular Threads

Most Replies