Can Regina really be this incompetent?

galteeman

enuffisenuff

she's a clown.. its as simple as that.. you don't have to dig any deeper..

blokesbloke

The article doesn't seem to make it clear that the agency she's talking about doesn't exist.

Where did she get the idea from if it doesn't and why doesn't the article make it clear it doesn't exist?

galteeman

They haven't corrected her because they want her to look stupid and ignorant of current affairs which she does perfectly.

Sync

The non-existent board has a pretty detailed website. https://www.rtb.ie/

There's also a non-existent legislation supporting the non-existent board. Residential Tenancies Act 2004

I feel pretty stupid for registering multiple properties with a non-existent board now. Wasted all that time.

Uganda

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/private-landlords-should-have-fear-of-god-in-them-says-shocked-minister-36288554.html

Regina issues some meaningless virtue signalling waffle about an agency that doesn't even exist. The only way she could be un-aware of the non existence of the 'PRTB' is that she has no clue about it or what it does.
What hope is there for Ireland with such spectacular incompetence at the controls:roll:?
Where does the article make any reference to non- existence?

Methinks you should retitle this thread

I'm bored, so I'll invent something about Regina Doherty because I don't like her.

Rural

I'm not a big Regina fan, but a quick search tells me that the PRTB does exist (whether it has teeth or not is something else).

As the Don Don would say "Fake News"!

borntorum

I think the point the OP is clumsily trying to make is that the body formerly known as the PRTB had its name changed to the RTB, and therefore Doherty was calling it by the wrong name.

I'm not a fan of the attention-seeking minister but this is hardly the most egregious of errors.

Accidental sock

I think the point the OP is clumsily trying to make is that the body formerly known as the PRTB had its name changed to the RTB, and therefore Doherty was calling it by the wrong name.

I'm not a fan of the attention-seeking minister but this is hardly the most egregious of errors.
I was so upset by the whole thing, I had to treat myself to a marathon bar.

Lúidín

"What we clearly saw on Prime Time was not safe and that needs to be regulated.
"The only way you can regulate is to have clear inspections to have people live up to the standards that we expect of them.

"That might need to be underpinned by legislation.
Well said Ms Doherty! For a Fine Gael Minister to speak out like this took courage. I hope she follows up on this issue.

HenryHorace

nakatomi

She makes Michell-o'Connor look competent- what are those 2 in the cabinet?

Congalltee

She makes Michell-o'Connor look competent- what are those 2 in the cabinet?
Complete the sentence:
What are those two X doing in the cabinet?
(And would it have anything to do with the fact neither have a penis)

Notachipanoaktree

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/private-landlords-should-have-fear-of-god-in-them-says-shocked-minister-36288554.html

Regina issues some meaningless virtue signalling waffle about an agency that doesn't even exist. The only way she could be un-aware of the non existence of the 'PRTB' is that she has no clue about it or what it does.
What hope is there for Ireland with such spectacular incompetence at the controls:roll:?
Naw... Fck that...Fck you..... We'll wait for Grenfell Dublin.

By the time they're finished taking over, there'll be nothing left to make a bolix of

To confront another while the opportunity exists to walk away quietly, is common assault. Girls.

Last edited:

RasherHash

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies