• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Can soy based products cause homosexuality?.

Dredger

I came across an interesting article that links the use of soy products with homosexuality....

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

<snip>

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.
Soy is making kids 'gay'

The article is a few years old but interesting nonetheless.

Bisphenol A is also thought to be connected to the rise in homosexuality, it basically mimics estrogen and is found in many food grade plastics, it leechs from plastics in higher concentrations when the plastics are heated.. Baby bottles for instance are heated several times a day.

http://www.chej.org/documents/BabysToxicBottleFinal.pdf

DeputyEdo

Damn...better stop using soy......I don't want to catch "the gay". :eek:
:D

eyeSpy

eat soy and shrink your penis?

sounds like a ploy of the beef industry.

The Caped Cod

Article written by Jim Rutz, who also wrote Megashift described here as

The game has changed. Top-down society is dead. Predominant power has suddenly shifted into the hands of us nobodies. Our big sleep has ended, our 1700-year nightmare is over, and we are launching the final transformation of the Earth. You are about to see what's really going on today: *God has brought people back from the dead in 52 countries, mostly in the last ten years. All documented. *Scores of cities plagued with crime and poverty are being transformed. *Millions of miracles are happening through ordinary people. *Over half the people on the planet may be highly active Christians within two decades. *A new form of Christianity promises to bring a far greater impact than the Protestant Reformation. And you can be a key part of it. *A vast, cleansing storm is roaring toward us from abroad. Mageshift is a startling introduction to that surge of grass roots power and love that will lay a whole new basis for civilization. Thousands of committed teams around the globe are producing a neo-culture of responsible freedom. This is the next step up from Protestantism, though the beliefs remain the same. It is a joyful megashift away from pastor-centered, spectator religion toward a more Biblical church where God works directly through you-and you are freed from your problems and empowered to do wonders. This book can turn you into a genuine priest with full authority to transform people and start your own network: small, sermon-free, life-changing circles of power where people are allowed to speak and interact and form the deepest friendships of their lives. Your adventure has begun.

Mega Shift : The Best News Since Year One > 9780966915822 BooksforBibles Store
And is apprently also the head of mega shift Ministries. Hhhm... religious guy with dodgey science claims to know what's causing gayness....

Welll at least this time the answer isn't sin!

Sync

The Caped Cod

Fool. Who do you think makes Soy beans? Satan.
Come on Sync, even I remember my catachism

A Reading From the Book of Assorted Anecdotes 22:20 said:
[20]And ye Jesus said unto the desciples, Eat not of the vegitarian platter for it containeth the beans of Satan, the adversary, the Great Deceiver. [21]For lo, he hath promised unto thee lower colesterole and tempted thine soul with the promise of high fibre but verily thou art deceived. Look ye, therefor, how those who partake of the Devil's Beans doth dress brashly and listen to Lady Gaga. [22]See how the grain of the sodomites doth push them to campness. For them awaits the great basement nightclub of Damnation, where the bouncer be-eth the demon and no beer be serveth at the bar, and ye they and their ridiculously tight t-shirts shall be an Abomination unto God. Who is straight, but kind of in a 3-some at the same time.

Upper Chamber

Aren't all the soy farms owned by the Bilderbergers and Trilateral commision members? Someone told me that in a pub so it must be true. Must put it up on wikipedia.

borntorum

If ever a thread deserved to be in the Zoo...

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
Ha ha do a bit of googling about WND for yourself, dear reader.
I don't think I'll give up the miso soup just yet.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Most people I know who are having kids are making sure they get baby bottles which are bisphenol-A free.

Some people told me they could only buy the BPA free bottles online.

I would not be concerned with Soy or even MSG. BPA, the fluoridated water, aspartame and the wide use of fructose corn syrup are the real unknowns when its comes to our health.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
Most people I know who are having kids are making sure they get baby bottles which are bisphenol-A free.

Some people could only buy them online.

I would not be concerned with soy or even MSG. BPA, the flouidated water, aspartance and Fructose corn syrup are a the real unknowns when its comes to our health.
Momma's milk is the perfect food. No amount of R&D has found a match for it.

Just as well I'm a woman so. Well what a load of tripe (soya tripe). You can just imagine the cigar smoke filled room filled with Texans wearing 10 gallon cowboy hats or whatever volume they hold, saying " if we say that only stake eating males are really masculine thats okay but what if we add that Soy makes you Gay! Yippeee! Rollem rollem rollem, keep them dogies rolling rawhide....

ocoonassa

Here is a list of foods with naturally occurring oestrogens for all those who believe in this theory, and want to cut them out of their diets in order to be more butch.

carolmon

some believe that there is now excessive oestrogen in our water supply since the invention of the pill and there are claims that this is linked to a rise in homosexuality.

Personally I don't believe there is an increase , I just think that more people are comfortable being out now thanks to a shift in social attitudes.