• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Can this be true?

former wesleyan

Why does the usual beggar belief ?
Guards arrest rapist Travellers before incident makes Liveline would beggar belief.

stripey cat

The emphasis on the fact that the alleged culprit was a Traveller is a bit weird.

Would it be any different if he wasn't? It looks like the author has an agenda against ALL Travellers, not just this one.

williewatch

Oh, lousy thread title and a link to a dubious blog. I smell a bad thread coming.......

*puts on helmet*
Dave, If you feel this thread is out of order, then I would have no trouble if you deleted it.

I was just shocked when I read the item

jtbooker

The emphasis on the fact that the alleged culprit was a Traveller is a bit weird.

Would it be any different if he wasn't? It looks like the author has an agenda against ALL Travellers, not just this one.
Maybe, like some of us, his experiences with travellers have been nothing but negative thus giving him very good reason to 'have an agenda'

;)

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
Looks like a search and replace job with the phrase feral traveller rapists.

The word feral has a very particular meaning. A feral child is one who was abandoned by the human race and reared instead by animals. They are very rare and are of huge benefit to medical science, as we can learn a lot about the development of language, etc.
There are no recorded instances of them ever raping anyone.

It is a slur on feral children to associate them with these attempted rapists.

Euroclectic

In a word, NO, this story is not true. The blogger "Unstranger" who hails from Limerick was uncovered to be a liar. There is absolutely ZERO evidence of this ever happening in Rathkeale.

The blogger made up numerous stories about Rathkeale and the surrounding areas. After he was found out for what he was, he made his blog private. I never had the displeasure of reading his lies but a few friends from Limerick who were on to his lies filled me in

What Unstranger's motives were remain unclear, but he seems to have left the blogging sphere for fear of being unmasked. One of my friends found out his identity but would not disclose it to me.

DaveMc

I gave up buying the Irish Examiner and evening Echo 3 years ago due to them dodging the substantive issues relating to property and water tax; 1000 per year saved and getting up to date and truthful news via social media including P.ie.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies