Can you send a registered letter to the moon?

Libero

Apologies for the obtuse thread title, but it was the first thought to come into my head when I read that ACC Bank had won an order for substituted service on our favourite conspiracy nut/musician, Jim Corr.

RT News: Bank seeking 1.3m from Jim Corr & associate

"In a sworn statement, solicitors for ACC Bank said numerous attempts had been made to serve Mr Corr with legal papers but it was clear from his conduct he was 'evading service'."

Interestingly, on his website, among other fascinating theories, Mr Corr blames the world financial crisis on those who control the fractional reserve inflationary deflationary monetary system, yadda, yadda...

Nothing to do then with smart fellas who take out big bank loans to buy a few acres in Kilkenny and then don't pay it back. Fancy that.

stripey cat

He is being hounded because of his views on Lisbon, or something.

Great thread title by the way- we should have more like this.

sport02

Can we send Brian Cowen, Brian Lenihan and the Green's to the moon, one way ticket, preferably.

Pabilito

I sent a registered letter to Carlow one time and it never arrived. Apparently they only “register” that you sent it after which they accept no responsibility for its delivery. So on that basis presumably you could indeed send a registered letter to the moon.

valamhic

Apologies for the obtuse thread title, but it was the first thought to come into my head when I read that ACC Bank had won an order for substituted service on our favourite conspiracy nut/musician, Jim Corr.

RT News: Bank seeking 1.3m from Jim Corr & associate

"In a sworn statement, solicitors for ACC Bank said numerous attempts had been made to serve Mr Corr with legal papers but it was clear from his conduct he was 'evading service'."

Interestingly, on his website, among other fascinating theories, Mr Corr blames the world financial crisis on those who control the fractional reserve inflationary deflationary monetary system, yadda, yadda...

Nothing to do then with smart fellas who take out big bank loans to buy a few acres in Kilkenny and then don't pay it back. Fancy that.
Men can only get to the moon via equipment, they cannot go themselves because of the Van Allen Belt and other limitations. Maybe some day they will.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies