Canadian Mosque shooting.

picador

True.
The Russian and the US armies are both up to their eyeballs into the killing business....for decades now.
I was referring to sectarian violence between Sunni and Shi'a, in which thousands have been killed in recent years.

Dame_Enda

Any proof for that ? And- please- no conspiracy loony webpages like Breitbart....
The police chief in Cologne was fired over Cologne. On Malmo see this Guardian article which includes mention of the role of Aftonbladet newspaper.

picador

To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength - Justin Trudeau

Dame_Enda

Where is the proof for an MSM cover up ?
From Guardian article:
The Social Democrats, and their newspaper, Aftonbladet, appear to have been particularly keen on the posture of suppression and denial, because the great majority of the Sweden Democrats’ voters had been Social Democrats, rather than traditional rightwingers.

olli rehn

I was referring to sectarian violence between Sunni and Shi'a, in which thousands have been killed in recent years.
All cooked up by the Yanks and Brits. Divide and rule !

Sheeple_Waker

Perhaps it would be best to hold fire until police confirm a motive- plenty of people went early on Brievik, blaming Al Qaeda, the easy availability of guns in Canada and the mosques history of being targeted by islamophobes mean there could be a number of plausible shooters.

olli rehn

Perhaps it would be best to hold fire until police confirm a motive- plenty of people went early on Brievik, blaming Al Qaeda, the easy availability of guns in Canada and the mosques history of being targeted by islamophobes mean there could be a number of plausible shooters.
I agree fully. But I could not resist to kick a few arseholes.
Good morning ! petunia

Truth.ie

Whether it's Muslim on Muslim or an Islamophobic attack, it's clear that multi-culturism has failed.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom