Canadian Mosque shooting.

Cynicist

Not when it's palestinian Islamists they don't. When it's them you should see the comments on here excusing those Islamists, rationalising what they did and making excuses for them
There speaks the one who hates all Palestinians even the Christian ones and will not condemn the murder of 552 Gazan children in the 2014 Israeli onslaught.

Cynicist

“The Muslim community was the target of this murderous attack,” Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard said at an early morning press conference Monday.

Couillard said there will be solidarity rallies across Quebec on Monday and says the province’s people will all be together to express horror.

Quebec City Mayor Regis Labeaume appeared visibly shaken.

Quebec mosque shooting a "terrorist attack on Muslims," Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says - CBS News

“No person should have to pay with their life, for their race, their color, their sexual orientation or their religious beliefs,” Labeaume said.

That sentiment would have no place in the thinking of the apologists for murder here.

Ardillaun

Talking of ruined Canada reminds me of this Hardy poem:

The Ruined Maid

BY THOMAS HARDY

"O 'Melia, my dear, this does everything crown!
Who could have supposed I should meet you in Town?
And whence such fair garments, such prosperi-ty?" —
"O didn't you know I'd been ruined?" said she.

— "You left us in tatters, without shoes or socks,
Tired of digging potatoes, and spudding up docks;
And now you've gay bracelets and bright feathers three!" —
"Yes: that's how we dress when we're ruined," said she.

— "At home in the barton you said thee' and thou,'
And thik oon,' and theäs oon,' and t'other'; but now
Your talking quite fits 'ee for high compa-ny!" —
"Some polish is gained with one's ruin," said she.

— "Your hands were like paws then, your face blue and bleak
But now I'm bewitched by your delicate cheek,
And your little gloves fit as on any la-dy!" —
"We never do work when we're ruined," said she.

— "You used to call home-life a hag-ridden dream,
And you'd sigh, and you'd sock; but at present you seem
To know not of megrims or melancho-ly!" —
"True. One's pretty lively when ruined," said she.

— "I wish I had feathers, a fine sweeping gown,
And a delicate face, and could strut about Town!" —
"My dear — a raw country girl, such as you be,
Cannot quite expect that. You ain't ruined," said she.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/44332

Trainwreck

“The Muslim community was the target of this murderous attack,” Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard said at an early morning press conference Monday.

Couillard said there will be solidarity rallies across Quebec on Monday and says the province’s people will all be together to express horror.

Quebec City Mayor Regis Labeaume appeared visibly shaken.

Quebec mosque shooting a "terrorist attack on Muslims," Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says - CBS News

“No person should have to pay with their life, for their race, their color, their sexual orientation or their religious beliefs,” Labeaume said.

That sentiment would have no place in the thinking of the apologists for murder here.

Muslims victims of murderous attack by kaffirs: "unite in solidarity and support of Muslim"

Muslims perpetrate a murderous attack on kaffirs: "unite in solidarity and support of Muslims"

Erudite Caveman

Fox News leaving Moroccan killer tweet out there long after it had been clarified, until the Canadian gov forced an apology - fake news or alternative fact?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...e-quebec-shooting-tweet-justin-trudeau-mosque

My favourite bit in the Fox report when they did come around to blaming someone who wasn't Moroccan(code word for muslim) was the headscratchy - 'the motives of the killer are unknown'. I've never known them to hesitate at making a guess.

borntorum

Looks like this will be yet another perfect example of "Coulter's Law"

The longer we go without being told the race of the shooters, the less likely it is to be white men.

Trudeau must be racking his tiny brain trying to figure out a way of blaming whitey for this.
I don't, which is why I invoked Coulter's Law

The longer we go without being told the race of the shooters, the less likely it is to be white men.

If this was done by white supremacists, do you think we wouldn't have names, descriptions, motivations, and pictures by now? How long did it take for us to get photo's of Dylann Roof? How long did it take us to get photo's of Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel? or Anis Amri?
Do you not think it strange that Trudeau was wailing about diversity straight after the attack, but as soon as reports that there was a tunisian involved he shut right up? Have a glance at social media - straight after the attack it was Trump and evil white people that caused it, now it's all "say a prayer for the victims" but no blame being attributed. Strange that.
OMG, does this mean Ann Coulter was wrong?!?!

This changes everything.

mr. jings

There's still a terrible bang of Snared Rapid[sup][sup]TM [/sup][/sup] around here. Maybe one of you kneejerkers should crack open a window.

Last edited:

Smidgin

Trudeau is demonstrating true leadership and compassion for his fellow man. Great to see that we have such a world leader who is not confused by the one with the dead cat on his head.

TARZAN

Last edited:

L'Chaim

There speaks the one who hates all Palestinians even the Christian ones and will not condemn the murder of 552 Gazan children in the 2014 Israeli onslaught.
You see there you go again with your lies. You just can't help yourself.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom