Candidate bunfight on Pat Kenny now

Kerrygold

Well thats the nature of our system. What do you expect them to talk about, Metro North?

Pat Mc Larnon

It is in the interests of the parties who are flailing in the wake of Doherty to drag the content of the debate down. It is in their interest to create the impression that 'they are all as bad as each other'.

1888bhoys

Twitter
thesuir
Pat very anti Sinn Fein as he was on the Frontline .Asking the same Questions to Pearse as the other night.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
It is in the interests of the parties who are flailing in the wake of Doherty to drag the content of the debate down. It is in their interest to create the impression that 'they are all as bad as each other'.
Doherty is performing very well, I have to admit.

He just hit O'Domhnaill with a haymaker of a punch. "Fianna Fáil breaking their promises even before the election happens".

Ow!

1888bhoys

Twitter
thesuir
Doherty is performing very well, I have to admit.

He just hit O'Domhnaill with a haymaker of a punch. "Fianna Fáil breaking their promises even before the election happens".

Ow!
I bet that hurt.

Kerrygold

That was worth the previous 10 minutes of pain to my ears.

Doherty nailed FF's O'Doh'naill on his claims last week that he would stop the IMF from coming, to which he received huge cheering and applause.

Hillarious.

idle tim

Doherty is lightyears ahead of other candidates,what a brilliant point about IMF,and thats despite Kennys attempt to dismiss him.

D

Duth Ealla

Frank is no daw. He keeps with one message - stand up for Donegal. Simple, frustrating but its a better tactic than young barry is employing.

CarnivalOfAction

Doherty is lightyears ahead of other candidates,what a brilliant point about IMF,and thats despite Kennys attempt to dismiss him.
Very true; the FFukster walked into a haymaker - ouch!

Sierra

Our electoral system is designed to make candidates focus on local constituency issues - that wont change until the system is fundamentally changed.

eyeSpy

any of them mention the potholes or 'the schtate of the roads'?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies