• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Caption competition , Gerry Adams in Dublin Castle

flavirostris

The John Nash style equations on the whiteboard behind me prove conclusively that a Sinn Féin representative has been able to add 2 and 2 successfully and get 4.

The future's so bright I literally have to wear shades.

MariaMcN

Making fun of someone because they've had an eye operation. A new low!

Truth.ie

"Lot No. 34.
Original Irish Proclamation.
Who'll start me on 20?.....Tenner in the corner.
Who'll give me 15?"

ruserious

''Look it, how many times do I have to say it, there is nothing shady about my past!''

BlackLion

Making fun of someone because they've had an eye operation. A new low!
A SF low or just a normal common joe low? cause if SF can use the death of a women for political gain, thats real low. Of course it backfired, Karma?

MariaMcN

A SF low or just a normal common joe low? cause if SF can use the death of a women for political gain, thats real low. Of course it backfired, Karma?
It's low to try to extract humour from the fact that someone has recently undergone an operation.

Dadaist

It's low to try to extract humour from the fact that someone has recently undergone an operation.
It's also a bit low to laugh at someone who has fallen down and hurt themselves, but then humans are strange beings. Besides, Gerry has a good sense of humour and I'm sure his SF underlings have slagged him since he has come back to work, eye, eye!

Mushroom

NHS or HSE or Blackrock Clinic?

Did the surgeon manage to locate that mislaid particle of his memory that has been amusing many of us for the past decade or so?

MariaMcN

Did the surgeon manage to locate that mislaid particle of his memory that has been amusing many of us for the past decade or so?
Who knows. I don't think anyone's medical status should be used for making jokes.

Truth.ie

Royal Victoria Hospital. Belfast.

Analyzer

MariaMcN

You're supposed to use a capital h for Him when referring to Gerry. (there goes the funny caption thread)
Good night, Maria.
I am a former SF voter so I have no vested interest in defending Gerry Adams.