• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Caption Contest: Enda and Davos 2013

Frank Galton

I don't why the handlers even let the politicians near these photo-ops but anyway, here's Enda opening the European Stock Exchange at Davos.

Suggested caption

"I wish I'd had this gong to hide behind when I was at the NYSE opening with Denis O'Brien"

Spanner Island

"Did you hear the one about the country of gobsh!tes who allowed their government to screw them over by guaranteeing impossible levels of private banking debt only then to elect another government of gobsh!tes who allowed themselves to be played for complete fools on the world stage by their EU 'partners'?

Seriously... it's a feckin' cracker..."

meriwether

"Did you hear the one about the country of gobsh!tes who allowed their government to screw them over by guaranteeing impossible levels of private banking debt only then to elect another government of gobsh!tes who allowed themselves to be played for complete fools on the world stage by their EU 'partners'?"
By God you're a dullard.

ruserious

''When I said I'd burn the bondholders, I hadn't realised they'd not fit in my bong''.

neiphin

this is as close as iam getting to the dali lama, id kill the bastard for you chairman hu
now mr chairman this busness park in athlone

Samell

Angela, oh Angela, give us a break on the bank debit or I'll shove this where the sun don't shine

flavirostris

"Keep laughing. In 2 seconds, this is going up your arse."

niall78

Bong!

Bong!

Bong!

'Hit the drum Enda - not your head!'

Bong!

Bong!

Bong!

'for fu5k sake..............'

Catalpast

Eat your heart out Quasimodo

- this will have ears ringing all the way from Paris to Berlin...:D

zakalwe1

RTE's new Davros correspondent...when he proves himself he'll graduate to a green mike with the RTE logo on it

He3

'It's one of them Falun Gongs all the way from China'.

hiding behind a poster

Kenny unveils new plan to tickle a Promissory Note deal out of Mario Draghi.