• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Caption this - Baby Kim is shown the latest technology to counter Capitalist Aggression

Sotired

Comrade Dear Leader. These are very small but the ones across the border are far away.

LamportsEdge

[/QUOTE]

"And, Dear Leader, I got the yellow meggles for making that one."

Dr Pat

No, Dear Leader, these are the ones with white chocolate.

Riadach

Kinda puts those impressive parades into context.

ShoutingIsLeadership

The Dalek in the corner is thinking to himself: "How can I exterminate, with these? At least in the Tardis, everything inside was BIGGER than expected"

Spanner Island

[/QUOTE]

Kim: Are you feckin' serious? This is all the 'aid' China sent us? Do they think we're bleedin' pixies or what? It's not good enough. I want at least 3 more truck fulls... and what the hell is that big ball thing over there?

Soldier: It's a Dome Kim... apparently it's for concerts and stuff... they have one in London I believe...

Kim: But it's bleedin' tiny... and who are you calling Kim?

Astral Peaks

The Dalek in the corner is thinking to himself: "How can I exterminate, with these? At least in the Tardis, everything inside was BIGGER than expected"
Way off topic I know, but when you say Tardis, I only see: