• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Caption this: Kim Jong-un inspects army base as North Korea conducts military drills

Catalpast

Baby Kim visits his men defending the Korean People against the evil Capitalist Warmongers:

Hey guys did you ever here me sing 'South of the Border'

- all those puppets troops will run a mile

- just listen..
.:cool:

Ribeye

"Why can't you useless ba5tards be more like Fidelma Healy Eames"

Frank Galton

"It's the same guitar George Bush strummed while New Orleans got swamped by Katrina"

Ed O'Leary

" in the hands of any member of any group set up by Louis Walsh - this can become the ultimate weapon of mass destruction"

" remember that name - L-o-u-i-s W-a-l-s-h - get his number pronto Baldrick!"

trustno1

"Find out who robbed the f u cking string. I want him dead...do you hear me...dead"

human 19

Baby Kim visits his men defending the Korean People against the evil Capitalist Warmongers:

"We must be on our guard against the invasion of this new-fangled decadent music from the West.....They call it The Blues"

human 19

seriously though, it's such a pity that someone who was educated in Europe has turned into another isolationist nutter at such a young age.

LDF

North Korean Johnny Cash threatens to cross the line.

ManOfReason

- just listen..
Our latest intelligence indicates a secret agent singer called 'Elvis Presley' will try and undermine the moral of our troops by making all our women swoon over him. I, however, will launch a counter offensive by singing a little ditty called 'sexy chubby glorious leader'

Sotired

General Kam,
Write this down.

New constitutional indisputable historic fact of our grorious Nation.

My dear grandfather's heart was broken teaching Bob Dylan to play guitar so he could fight the capitalists with his protest songs.

He used this very one you know.

Gave Dylan all of the lyrics as well!

Ungrateful Ba$t@rd then went electric.

Showed Hendrix all he knew and Clapton.

So it is written.

So it is done.

artfoley56

i said you couldnt hit a cows ar53 with a banjo, does this look like a fupping banjo to you ????

Sotired

Colonel Ping take a memo.

Dear imperialist Waltons music shop,
I specifically ordered a 1959 Gibson Les Paul with P90 pickups.

What is this piece of spanish classical acoustic nonsense?

I expect this mistake to be sorted immediately.

Yours etc

Kim

PS FYI our next generation of ballistic missile will put you in reach

Dr Pat

- just listen..
For the umpteenth time, its ' Fat Baby Kim and the Grey Caps about to explode onto the South Korean scene'. Now, once and for all you shower of dummies, remember that line.

Spanner Island

Kim: "Yes I am bleedin' serious. I want you to develop a nuclear bomb that fits into this. Then we'll allow a few American acts in to do a few gigs under some sort of 'new friendship' bullsh!t spin. And then when they're heading home we'll slip one of these into their gear and Bob's your uncle. All the best plans are beautifully simple you know?

I hope you're all taking this down? Why am I only seeing one of you with pen and paper?"

ruserious

''So who is pulling the Strings in this autocracy?''

P Ryan

Is this the guy from 'Gangnam Style' ? Looks very like him to me....