Car hits 6 pedestrians in Dublin

Half Nelson

Don't!

gleeful

"UPDATE: #Dublin - Eyewitnesses on the scene say a car crash resulted in a car overturning and striking people."

Seems like an accident.

HenryHorace

Hope everyone is okay sounds like a bad accident.

raetsel

Message for all you Islamophobe bed-wetters out there...........................have a cuppa and..........................................
:)

Expose the lot of them

Got caught up in the traffic on my way home, Adelaide Road was closed from Leeson Street and also from Earlsfort Tce, there were a few Gardai at the barriers but nothing to indicate that it was anything more than an accident. Other reports did not mention pedestrians, rather gave the impression that the injured were in the vehicle.

Analyzer

Message for all you Islamophobe bed-wetters out there...........................have a cuppa and..........................................
Actually you were the first one to mention the cult whose most militant followers are advocating driving into random civilians.

Do you know something about this incident that PRAVDA-rte have yet to admit ?

HenryHorace

Nobody mentioned Islam. It's a car crash??? Maybe you should up your dosages?

gleeful

Got caught up in the traffic on my way home, Adelaide Road was closed from Leeson Street and also from Earlsfort Tce, there were a few Gardai at the barriers but nothing to indicate that it was anything more than an accident. Other reports did not mention pedestrians, rather gave the impression that the injured were in the vehicle.
Seems 5 pedestrians are hurt. 2 'fighting for their lives'.

raetsel

Actually you were the first one to mention the cult whose most militant followers are advocating driving into random civilians.

Do you know something about this incident that PRAVDA-rte have yet to admit ?
Has it even occurred to to to ask why a routine car crash in Dublin should suddenly merit its own thread on a politics website. It was lurking just below the surface and you know it. It would never have happened two years ago, and I have no doubt that there are Islamophobe haters just hoping that it was something that it very probably isn't, because they'd get a huge kick out of being able to scream "I TOLD YOU SO!" because that is what drives them/(you?).

Nobody mentioned Islam. It's a car crash??? Maybe you should up your dosages?
I'm not the one hallucinating about the ******* under the bed................that's your pastime, sunshine.:)

effer

Has it even occurred to to to ask why a routine car crash in Dublin should suddenly merit its own thread on a politics website. It was lurking just below the surface and you know it. It would never have happened two years ago, and I have no doubt that there are Islamophobe haters just hoping that it was something that it very probably isn't, because they'd get a huge kick out of being able to scream "I TOLD YOU SO!" because that is what drives them/(you?).

I'm not the one hallucinating about the ******* under the bed................that's your pastime, sunshine.:)
You're the a**hole who brought Islam into it. Nobody had mentioned it up to that point. Fact.

edwin

Islamophiles??

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
That is dumb

Whether this was a terrorist act ought not to affect anyone's view of Islam

Also people being concerned about terrorism are not necessarily Islamophobic

cyp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies