Carlow men all pre-ejaculators?

Jesus Wept

I am bemused by the current ad being run by the Road Safety Authority against speeding. It features a car with an 01-CW-XXXX registration and the voice of a disappointed young woman stating, "Is that it?", followed by the message, "Slow down boys".

Why should poor old Carlow be singled out like this: I'm sure there are young men in every county in Ireland with 'hair trigger trouble'.

ocoonassa

Why do they make cars that go faster than the speed limit? What's all that about and why can't they sort it?

scallioneater

I am bemused by the current ad being run by the Road Safety Authority against speeding. It features a car with an 01-CW-XXXX registration and the voice of a disappointed young woman stating, "Is that it?", followed by the message, "Slow down boys".

Why should poor old Carlow be singled out like this: I'm sure there are young men in every county in Ireland with 'hair trigger trouble'.
At least its an improvement on the gore fest ads. cant see how trying to traumatize the country every night is going to improve our driving. and children do stay up after 9.

Nobber Man

In the dark, maybe she was blowing his gear stick by mistake...

Mark.Keogh

Why do they make cars that go faster than the speed limit? What's all that about and why can't they sort it?
Three main reasons
- acceleration sells and restricting the top speed affects the rate of acceleration
- autobahns. every car manufacturer wants to sell to Germany as they see it as Europe. No speed limit so no need for speed limits. This is probably in part because of Germany's zen like persuit of driving mastery before they can pass their test
- restricters and R&D in restricters costs money that the car companies are not yet being pressed to provide

A little skill and willpower goes a long way to avoiding bubble wrapping the planet and all its inhabitants from harming themselves, like dropping stake knives on their shoes.

Mitsui2

A bit of self control goes a long way.

Blaming the speed capacity of the car is a bit like like this new line we see forming of "Ireland's bust because EU interest rates were low - we were forced to borrow loads of money & squander it!"

Jesus Wept

couldnt agree more. ridicule is the best weapon against the boy racer.
And I couldn't agree more with you. Problem is, Carlow doesn't have many 'boy racers'. So why ridicule it? A Dublin, Limerick, Louth, Cavan or Donegal reg would have been more appropriate: far more premature ejaculators in those counties!

Paddy Sarkozy

Personally I love driving slowly, and never do more than 40mph.
I also drive a second-hand Austin Allegro, 28 years old in December.
Pre-ejaculation isn't a problem cuz I never pull any women.
Me ma says get a hotter car, but what kind of superficial woman chooses boyfriends by what they drive?

Last edited:

Dredger

This boy racer here lets his ho do the driving...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdX5DFru8h8]YouTube - Jizz In my Pants[/ame]

stripey cat

Ireland has more deaths from suicide than road accidents, doesn't it?

I wonder how many of the single vehicle crash fatalities blamed on speeding are actually disguised suicides.

consultant

In reply to the thread title, while I have zero knowledge about Carlow male performance, I never once met a Carlow woman who came on time - always late!

Tea Party Patriot

At least its an improvement on the gore fest ads. cant see how trying to traumatize the country every night is going to improve our driving. and children do stay up after 9.
To be honest I never wore a seatbelt in the back of a car until the gore fest add with the girl being thrown around the place came on. After that I did become aware that by not wearing it I was a danger to others, I have done so since. But I guess adds work differently with different people.

Jesus Wept

In reply to the thread title, while I have zero knowledge about Carlow male performance, I never once met a Carlow woman who came on time - always late!
Maybe that had more to do with your technique than any flaw in the beautiful Carlow women you've been lucky enough to sleep with.

As a proud Carlow man (admittedly in exile in Dublin) I take grave exception to this ad and am going to report it to the Broadcasting Authority.

carlovian

No truth whatsover !

The men from the scallion county have no such problem.

Typical RTE spin and abuse for a county has that suffered enough.

I may have a chat with the IMF about Carlovian independence, the rest of the country can stay with Cowen.

pinemartin

And I couldn't agree more with you. Problem is, Carlow doesn't have many 'boy racers'. So why ridicule it? A Dublin, Limerick, Louth, Cavan or Donegal reg would have been more appropriate: far more premature ejaculators in those counties!
Carlow has loads of boy racers, try mount leinster on a summer evening.didn't Mary White get her bin burn by a group of disgruntled petrol heads. At least that's what she said and sure the publicity did her no harm for the 2007 election. No amout of bin burning will save her seat this time around.

Casualbets

I would like to reassure all the ladies here that my reg actually starts with 99 CW. Just in case they were, er, speculating.....

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies