Carol Nolan quits Sinn Fein after she opposed party's policy on abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkers

No they didn’t tell members any such thing. Most IRA went home and didn’t join SF.

Wrt elections and respect of the voters, only 32% of SF supporters in the north are in favour of liberalising abortion. You will see in the next northern elections the consequences of your AC diktats in order to be a populist party in the south.
Diktats? WTF are you on?

Karloff

You lost badly , your predictions like that of the rest of your ilk were as out of touch as it is possible to be and you are just as out of touch with what northern nationalists think and how they will vote . Do us and yourself a favour and find some dark corner to hide in while you come to terms with modern life , a lot of old confessionals not been used, they would be ideal .
Being in the minority does not mean being wrong. In fact being in the minority, being right and not shutting up is probably the most noble thing you can do.

Karloff

Sweetheart, I predicted the correct result. I have said so for a long time, once it goes to the vote you’ll vote for abortion enmasse.

SF are going to be taught a lesson in the next northern elections. We don’t like baby killing up north.
Maybe the DUP could slyly propose allowing abortion for the CNR community?

Would Mary Lou agree?

bonkers

Go look up democratic centralism again. Get a child to explain the two syllable words for you.
The delegates voted overwhelmingly for the motion. It seems in your little backward world you don’t like democracy either.

Roisin3

Maybe the DUP could slyly propose allowing abortion for the CNR community?

Would Mary Lou agree?
Mary Lou is a pig with lipstick. Although at least you can make out what MLD says, you can’t make out two words O’Neill says. Party of clowns and illiterates.

Roisin3

The delegates voted overwhelmingly for the motion. It seems in your little backward world you don’t like democracy either.
Yes dear, I explained it to you in advance. Everyone toes the AC line.

The days of getting out the voters in the north are already over for SF now. There will be far fewer come out for them after this.

bonkers

Yes dear, I explained it to you in advance. Everyone toes the AC line.

The days of getting out the voters in the north are already over for SF now. There will be far fewer come out for them after this.
Amazing that some delegates spoke against it. I suppose they’re in the gulag now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies