Carrie Fisher Dead!!!!

tsarbomb

Carrie Fisher is dead after a heart attack on a plane a few days ago.

The worst thing to have happened this year by some distance. I wonder if her scenes for Ep VIII have been filmed?

RIP Princess Leia

milipod

[video=youtube;fdlc_Fok4dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdlc_Fok4dM[/video]

mr_anderson

Assuming I'm still alive, I'm going to hand these out at my new years eve party.

flavirostris

Physically she looked bad. 20 years older than her 60 years. I noticed that she began to look terrible in the late 80s / early 90s. circa 'Postcards from the edge' and she was only mid thirties then. She looked haggard and worn aged 35.

firefly123

Physically she looked bad. 20 years older than her 60 years. I noticed that she began to look terrible in the late 80s / early 90s. circa 'Postcards from the edge' and she was only mid thirties then. She looked haggard and worn aged 35.
She burned the candle at both ends bless her.

mr_anderson

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

stopdoingstuff

Poor woman. I think that she along with Madonna were two of my earliest celebrity crushes.

flavirostris

Think the movie I meant was 'When Harry met Sally'. Carrie Fisher wasn't in Postcards from the edge.

GDPR

Such a funny, witty, brilliant woman. Carrie was too intelligent for her material and that included life.

She was the force.

Hope Gary the Dog is ok. To think she went before Debbie...

cb1979

[video=youtube;Pn_WBBAvZ_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn_WBBAvZ_Q[/video]

Her one woman show 'Wishful Drinking' on HBO. She had a fascinating life story and a very complicated upbringing. RIP.

redhead

Think the movie I meant was 'When Harry met Sally'. Carrie Fisher wasn't in Postcards from the edge.
She wrote the book it was based on and it was semi autobiographical, Meryl Streep's character was based on her. She was a terrific writer, wry, sharp and wrote eloquently about addiction.

Brilliant anecdote from when she was in rehab, sharing a room with an ex con who tried to intimidate her by telling her she was in San Quentin. Fisher's response:

"Well, I was in Star Wars."

Sixty is pretty young these days, particularly as she's survived by her mother Debbie Reynolds who is 84 and her own daughter who is only 24. Shock for them, hard for a parent to bury a child.

RIP

Last edited:

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Why is this on a politics site ? Unless Darth Putin slipped her one up the jacksie, causing ecstatic rupture...then nothing to see here

cyp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies