Catholic Schools become multi-denominational

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
What is the joke? Do you accept that the Catholic Church has the right to control its property?
No I don't. I don't even think they have any right to 'own' anything in Ireland. My view would be that we should nationalise the lot. Schools, hospitals, 'pretend retreat-centres' billed as 'religious buildings' but which are in fact commercial hotel and leisure sector investments.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Basically Peter wouldn't have a pot to piss in in Ireland, never mind counting his pence.

I hope that clarifies sufficiently.

Glenshane4

No I don't. I don't even think they have any right to 'own' anything in Ireland. My view would be that we should nationalise the lot. Schools, hospitals, 'pretend retreat-centres' billed as 'religious buildings' but which are in fact commercial hotel and leisure sector investments.
Does this mean that you do not accept that Catholics have the right to keep their children safe from Prods and other anti-Catholics?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Does this mean that you do not accept that Catholics have the right to keep their children safe from Prods and other anti-Catholics?
Safest thing to do in that case is to rebaptise them or whatever these loons do, as Protestants.

Then there would be no 'defenceless' catholic children to worry about. You wouldn't have to worry about the effect on the kids either.

I'm pretty certain they wouldn't give a f*ck.

Glenshane4

Safest thing to do in that case is to rebaptise them or whatever these loons do, as Protestants.

Then there would be no 'defenceless' catholic children to worry about. You wouldn't have to worry about the effect on the kids either.

I'm pretty certain they wouldn't give a f*ck.
You seem to have questioned the right of Catholics to be Catholics. That might constitute an incitement to hate.

Watcher2

Your hatred of the catholic church really knows no bounds. Yesterday you had to bring up the case of a priest who was a tax evader. Have you ever acknowledged in any way the good done by priests and nuns that well outweighs the evil done by a minority?
Well, the institution perpetrated some of the evil. They are also continuing the evil by not closing the matter immediately and giving what they are rightfully to hand over without playing the shenanigans they have been playing.

bang bang

If you think that, keep out of Catholic schools and keep your children out of them.
YOU have a right to be safe from Catholics and Catholics have a right to be safe from you.
Butcher Boy is absolutely obsessed with paedophilia and I think all types of sexual deviancy. He hates Republicans, Catholics and the OSC nationalist population in general. He is also a fanboy of paratrooper soldier F and Lenny Murphy, head butcher. Just so you know what you're dealing with here is not a rational human being, but a twisted sicko.

Glenshane4

Butcher Boy is absolutely obsessed with paedophilia and I think all types of sexual deviancy. He hates Republicans, Catholics and the OSC nationalist population in general. He is also a fanboy of paratrooper soldier F and Lenny Murphy, head butcher. Just so you know what you're dealing with here is not a rational human being, but a twisted sicko.
I wonder why he is so obsessed with paedophilia.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The status of a school should be decided by the body which OWNS the school.
Fine. That means in order to clean these idiots out the ownership of the bricks and mortar has to change.

I could arrange that over one night, legally. It would be worth doing for the howls and screams from the children of the 'lord', who seems extremely reticent himself to provide for them.

New Threads

Most Replies