Catholic Thugs Stop Meetings

PBP voter

Im backing the right of members of a club, in this case the RCC, to have a meeting involving a politician, without threats.

The real question is why the usuals are refusing to discuss it
You're pro abortion.

Keep away from the Catholic Church and it's events.

PBP voter

automaticforthepeople

Thugs?

Old biddies waving their rosaries at some young wan who wants to dress up like a priest to distract from dodgy business about money?

Wisha God love ya! Aren't ya lucky you never met Youth Defence.

yosef shompeter

Thugs?

Old biddies waving their rosaries at some young wan who wants to dress up like a priest to distract from dodgy business about money?

Wisha God love ya! Aren't ya lucky you never met Youth Defence.
Same critique came to myself. A convent of nuns refuse this high up politicianess permission to use their convent as a platform for her point of view -- and you call the good sisters a bunch of thugs.

If you are one of the new Irish, you really should go back to English classes. Learn to talk proper for a change.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
No Irish politician should be seen anywhere near any order or its premises where that order still owes the state redress money. Nor should any bishop, archbishop, papal nuncio, priest or nun be invited to any state funded event.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Point of order, Northsideman, very few people outside the US like being referred to as 'folks'. It is a fairly patronising term. Any Irish or UK politician using that term to or about the electorate is asking for it...

Lagertha

Jaysus, the irony. One of P.ies staunchest defenders of Islam, the least tolerant ideology on the planet, is attacking some hardcore Catholics. :laugh:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Islam, Xtian, Hebrew, Scientologist, Moonie. They all look the same to me.

MsDaisyC

Same critique came to myself. A convent of nuns refuse this high up politicianess permission to use their convent as a platform for her point of view -- and you call the good sisters a bunch of thugs.
:confused:

If you are one of the new Irish, you really should go back to English classes. Learn to talk proper for a change.
Properly. Try practice what you preach.

recedite

Nuns probably thought they were hosting a nice lady speaking in favour of women's ordination, until it was pointed out that said speaker was also a prominent pro-abortion campaigner.
Feminism is a minefield.

Calculusmadeeasy

Posted at 11:51am.

Must be welfare collection day.

Northsideman

Point of order, Northsideman, very few people outside the US like being referred to as 'folks'. It is a fairly patronising term. Any Irish or UK politician using that term to or about the electorate is asking for it...
Point of order I ain't a politician, I do like most folk music and hope my kids put me in a nice old folks home and I really find it amusing when some folk post total and utter sh!te.