• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

CBS News calls bookmaker Paddy Power a Brit

Glucose

Hilarious, American network CBS news is reporting that UK bookmaker Paddy Power is already paying out on a Barack Obama election victory.

Hopefully, they are more accurate in other aspects of the election reporting.

I hear Prime Time are hiring.

pragmaticapproach

Aindriu

So what? Septics are geographically illiterate. Most have no knowledge of where other US states are let alone other countries.

DeGaulle 2.0

Website
ga.wikipedia.org
Not good for Obama - will discourage his supporters from voting and other Americans will be annoyed at foreign interference in the election.

RedCloud

Hilarious, American network CBS news is reporting that UK bookmaker Paddy Power is already paying out on a Barack Obama election victory.

Hopefully, they are more accurate in other aspects of the election reporting.

I hear Prime Time are hiring.
They consider ireland 9rep of) to be part of the UK. Get over it please .

carruthers

In business terms it is probably better to be labelled a Brit than a Paddy. Besides I think they are far larger over there now than they are here. No big deal.

RedCloud

Not good for Obama - will discourage his supporters from voting and other Americans will be annoyed at foreign interference in the election.
You are joking.....I hope ?

chriskavo

My friend was over in Florida with his family recently and was asked by a local where he was from.

"Ireland" he replied.

"Did you drive here?" came the follow up.

kerdasi amaq

They'll be paying out on Romney on Wednesday, too!

CookieMonster

This is a disaster for Romney for some reason.

Glaucon

So what? Septics are geographically illiterate. Most have no knowledge of where other US states are let alone other countries.
I bet they don't try to cravenly try to imitate cockney slag and end up looking like a douchebag, though.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies