Celebrities We're Getting Sick and Tired of Hearing About

corporal punishment

Any of the kardasians will do for me. I still don't know what they're famous for.

TakeitAll

Dame_Enda

Bono whinging about Trump. :roll:

razorblade

Every reality telly stars like the Kardasians, famous for being famous, who achieved nothing to earn their fame.

nationalsday

Well done again for starting this

Mine are:-

1. Bobby motherf'cking Kerr - I'm sick of his raspy voice; his "I'm so interested in everything" posing, his patronising but "sage" advice doled out at the drop of a hat in his self appointed role as a business guru. He seems to all over the gaff presently. An utter bounder.

2. Christy Dignam - another rotter who permanently is on the point of seemingly just about to take his terminal breath - (and we're inevitably forced to endure hearing all about it) - every time he's interviewed and that seems to be far more times than any w-list celeb status should permit. I think he had one extremely minor hit which appears to be confined to Ireland and inevitably at any major event e.g. New Year's Eve he'll be wheeled out to wheeze through it. A tatty little man.

3. Obviously Sinead O'Connor - well, who couldn't possibly loathe her...

4. Richard Corrigan owner of Bentleys restaurant - pompous, blubber-lipped and fancies himself as a bit of a lord of the manor - albeit he is persistently stuffing his one roomed cottage beginnings down our throats. Despicable.

5. Blathnaid ni Coffee - slapper kingpin and chief bottlewasher on the Afternoon Show with her motley crew of garish man-bashing harpies

6. Brendan O'Connor - started out being tolerated for a couple of weeks for his novel brand of cheesiness - a kind of slobbering culchie duffer. But a decade later and that Cork rustic burr now grates to the point of inducing instant nosebleed

Last edited:

Dame_Enda

6. Brendan O'Connor - started as a new voice and tolerated for a couple of weeks for his novel brand of cheesiness - a kind of an endearing sort of culchie duffer. But a decade later and that Cork rustic burr now grates to the point of inducing instant nosebleed
His weight loss was seriously impressive as an acheivement.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Avoid television. Skip past the sections of any newspaper which might chronicle the doings of the talentless.

Then such stuff won't bother you.

Ardillaun

My complaint is unworthy in this rogues gallery of utter non-persons but...can the Indo please tell us a LITTLE less about Rory's exploits off the golf course?

nationalsday

Al Porter - Ireland's real life Chucky. There's only so much non stop batty-boy raillery a nation can stomach

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Well done again for starting this

Mine are:-

1. Bobby motherf'cking Kerr - I'm sick of his raspy voice; his "I'm so interested in everything" posing, his patronising but "sage" advice doled out at the drop of a hat in his self appointed role as a business guru. He seems to all over the gaff presently. An utter bounder.

2. Christy Dignam - another rotter who permanently is on the point of seemingly just about to take his terminal breath - (and we're inevitably forced to endure hearing all about it) - every time he's interviewed and that seems to be far more times than any w-list celeb status should permit. I think he had one extremely minor hit which appears to be confined to Ireland and inevitably at any major event e.g. New Year's Eve he'll be wheeled out to wheeze through it. A tatty little man.

3. Obviously Sinead O'Connor - well, who couldn't possibly loathe her...

4. Richard Corrigan owner of Bentleys restaurant - pompous, blubber-lipped and fancies himself as a bit of a lord of the manor - albeit he is persistently stuffing his one roomed cottage beginnings down our throats. Despicable.

5. Blathnaid ni Coffee - slapper kingpin and chief bottlewasher on the Afternoon Show with her motley crew of garish man-bashing harpies

6. Brendan O'Connor - started out being tolerated for a couple of weeks for his novel brand of cheesiness - a kind of slobbering culchie duffer. But a decade later and that Cork rustic burr now grates to the point of inducing instant nosebleed
Glad to see your keeping restrained and fair-minded about it all...........................:rolleyes:

*EPIC SUCCESS*

I don't watch standard TV at all. The only stuff I watch are documentaries and decent series. Watching House of Cards at the moment, loving how utterly crazy it seemed until last years election results where life really has started to imitate art.

There are a few other TV shows that I watch but in general, the TV is almost never tuned to actually TV channels, RTE is beyond moronic now, between the glut of reality shows like Karaoke with washed up has beens in chairs, the ‘talent shows’, which fatty can lose the most weight or get your house done up by some plum-in-mouth, pseudo-Anglic speaking twonk to the interminable shows with MIRIAM or that the toothy one who does the fatty weight loss show.

Nobody cares, between Tubridy and his continuing quest to devoid himself complete of personality to yer wan off the news who uses a trowel to put on the make up.

TV is dead. Celebrity is a joke. How many US celebrities actually left the US after Trumps election? 1? 2? None?

Thought so.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Glad to see your keeping restrained and fair-minded about it all...........................:rolleyes:
He ain't wrong though, is he?

(Although to be fair I only recognize 4 our of the 6 names, but seeing as he is quite on the ball for the four, going to accept his summation of the unknowns as being accurate.)

ne0ica

The rosters of Irish "celebrity" types that appears on on a bi annual basis on Pravda chat shows.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies