Celebrity Deaths 2020

AhNowStop

Ennio Morricone was pretty damn amazing ... too difficult to pick just one tune

NYCKY

Mary Kay Letourneau dead at 58 from cancer.

She was quite the media sensation back in the day when she raped one of her 13 year old students back in the 90s. She served seven years in prison after giving birth to their baby and they later married.

toughbutfair

Mary Kay Letourneau dead at 58 from cancer.

She was quite the media sensation back in the day when she raped one of her 13 year old students back in the 90s. She served seven years in prison after giving birth to their baby and they later married.
Sounds like true love.

toughbutfair

Kelly Preston died today, never knew she had cancer. I thought she was very pretty when I first saw her in twins.

NYCKY

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
What an incredible photograph. The Paris Match photographer must have thought it was Christmas when he caught that in the lens. Magnum winner all the way in terms of warfare journalism.

former wesleyan

Peter Green.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Maybe he did right to get out when he did. For someone with mental health issues I doubt the Fleetwood Mac party regimen would have done him much good between about 1975 and 1985, from all I read and hear.

rainmaker

Administrator
What an incredible photograph. The Paris Match photographer must have thought it was Christmas when he caught that in the lens. Magnum winner all the way in terms of warfare journalism.
The photographer was a British freelancer called Clive Limpkin, he died a few months ago in May.

Ardillaun

Maybe he did right to get out when he did. For someone with mental health issues I doubt the Fleetwood Mac party regimen would have done him much good between about 1975 and 1985, from all I read and hear.
McVie and Fleetwood were two lucky so-and-so’s to have been associated with so much talent over the years but their dogged persistence and sheer stamina were impressive. I prefer the Green era stuff. There‘s a melancholy element to his work that suits the Blues.

Last edited:

Emily Davison

Ah come on. The grandson of a celebrity does not qualify as a celeb.
His mother is also a celebrity. Famous from the day she was born. Who can forget those pictures of her outside Graceland at three in the play car her father Elvis bought her. Keough also has a celebrity grandmother in Priscilla. One of the most photographed families ever. Keough would have had the pressure of no privacy all his life.

jmcc

Grant Imahara (MythBusters on Discovery Channel).

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom