Celia Larkin, Sindo latest recruit.

Tomas Mor

I have seen it all, Celia Larkin, Sindo's latest scribe, praising FG front bench - surely this is a FF plot to damn them with feint praise. And she now joins an illustrious panel of journalists like Eoghan Harris, Angus Fanning, John Drennan, Jody Corcoran, Brendan O Connor, Willie O''Dea. I assume this new found role is designed to supplement her business in those recessionary times, tho she is still on that consumer watcvhdog body appointed by Bertie.
BTW I no longer buy this rag, just get a peep at it on net and when they decide to make a charge for that, I will not oblige either.

Tommythecommy

She might be hoping for a Senate nomination from Kenny

I have seen it all, Celia Larkin, Sindo's latest scribe, praising FG front bench - surely this is a FF plot to damn them with feint praise. And she now joins an illustrious panel of journalists like Eoghan Harris, Angus Fanning, John Drennan, Jody Corcoran, Brendan O Connor, Willie O''Dea. I assume this new found role is designed to supplement her business in those recessionary times, tho she is still on that consumer watcvhdog body appointed by Bertie.
BTW I no longer buy this rag, just get a peep at it on net and when they decide to make a charge for that, I will not oblige either.

She might be hoping for a Senate nomination from Kenny lol

Expect to see the Indo taking a much less harsh line on Fine Gael an putting the boot into Labour

Tomas Mor

But you used to buy it ? :eek:

correct- when it had real journalists like Joe McAnthony, Joe O'Malley, Alan Ruddock and others.

flavirostris

I heard Celia's Blue Door Beauty Salons have bombed big time so I suppose she has to top up the quango salary. Another reason not to buy the Sindo as if Harris and Jody Corcoran weren't enough

Tomas Mor

She might be hoping for a Senate nomination from Kenny lol

Expect to see the Indo taking a much less harsh line on Fine Gael an putting the boot into Labour
If they start having a go at Labour, all that will happen is Labour will improve its position,as Sindo has now no cred at all. Thats what happens when it sold it soul to the devil

turdsl

BTW I no longer buy this rag, just get a peep at it on net and when they decide to make a charge for that, I will not oblige either.[/

droghedasouth

Just in case we had forgotten, and how the kcuf could we, she had to mention Bertie.

PS. I read it on the web.

Tomas Mor

Just in case we had forgotten, and how the kcuf could we, she had to mention Bertie.

PS. I read it on the web.

Any chance she might write a fly on the wall account of Bertie's financial dealings. You never know what would happen if the money was tempting,especially if she is now on uppers business-wise.

LOL, I just now hear Charlie Flanagan on RTE radio praising Celia Larkins article on new front bench. The world is not half right !

droghedasouth

Any chance she might write a fly on the wall account of Bertie's financial dealings. You never know what would happen if the money was tempting,especially if she is now on uppers business-wise.

LOL, I just now hear Charlie Flanagan on RTE radio praising Celia Larkins article on new front bench. The world is not half right !
Celia doesn't do kiss and tell.

stanley

I heard Celia's Blue Door Beauty Salons have bombed big time so I suppose she has to top up the quango salary. Another reason not to buy the Sindo as if Harris and Jody Corcoran weren't enough

Blue Doors have been bombing for some time, she has been frantically trying to seel them on as going concerns as she got in trouble with lease arrangements in hotels etc., think she is now down to the original one.

Her lifestyle lectures to mna na hEireann has been totally wiped as the chance of the odd titbit or pillow talk from Ahern was not forthcoming, think people just wanted to have a look at her and that was that, like a panther in a cage at the zoo.

Bet the house the aunts are in is now mortgaged up to the hilt with INS and they will be having words with Ahern, money from this source probably financed Blue Door ambitions.

Have always thought one of the blondes would be his nemisis and he probably fears Celia most, her growing public profile will the little toerag from DNS very nervous, she could bury him forever, pay up time.

Aristodemus

I find it hilarious that a newspaper employs a hairdresser as a columnist! There's something particularly apposite that it is the Sunday Independent that thinks we need the wit and wisdom of the blow dry queen to challenge us. I hope this is a new trend in publishing and look forward to a weekly column from a taxi-driver.

Baron von Biffo

I find it hilarious that a newspaper employs a hairdresser as a columnist! There's something particularly apposite that it is the Sunday Independent that thinks we need the wit and wisdom of the blow dry queen to challenge us. I hope this is a new trend in publishing and look forward to a weekly column from a taxi-driver.
Hairdressers and taxi drivers would represent a substantial advance on the rest of Mr Beans' sycophants.

Tomas Mor

Wonder who ghost writes this column for Celia. I have a suspicion its one of the Harrisites ( Eoghan or Anne) or else the Corcoran wing of Sindo. Never Gene Kerrigan for sure.

stanley

Now the State effectively maybe Mahon can have a look for a money trail on Ahern they have very good reason to have a look, Fingers blocked them bigtime before with his flood stories etc., nobody should now get in their way particularly as the management now in place will want to do a Pontious Pilate on Fingers.

bprob

surprised there isn't a headline:

"INM battle recession with recruitment drive in North Dublin"

olamp

Why are the Sunday Indo giving so many column inches to Rosanna Davison? I am sick and tired of reading about her -- What has she ever done apart from look pretty? Someone in the media is promoting her bigtime --reminds me of how they did the same with Katy French ---- who really wants to read this rubbish

CookieMonster

Blue Doors have been bombing for some time, she has been frantically trying to seel them on as going concerns as she got in trouble with lease arrangements in hotels etc., think she is now down to the original one.
But how could they fail with such am amazing website.

Beauty at Blue Door Introduction

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies