• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Charles Ramsay the musical

Asparagus

Man rescues girls and then sings about it...

[video=youtube;nZcRU0Op5P4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4[/video]

The reason why youtube exists!

EvotingMachine0197

Very good. But it's a bit shocking to think that the girls went missing two years before Youtube was even founded. That's a damn long time to be held like that.

Asparagus

Very good. But it's a bit shocking to think that the girls went missing two years before Youtube was even founded. That's a damn long time to be held like that.
It is...

I'd say america is full of Fritzl type situations like this - i hope these brothers get their just desserts.

EvotingMachine0197

It is...

I'd say america is full of Fritzl type situations like this - i hope these brothers get their just desserts.
I'd imagine there are more to be found in similar circumstances alright - but will they ever be? The FBI list is a bit depressing but I suppose the recovery of the girls this week will bring some comfort to some people.

FBI — Kidnappings & Missing Persons

cnocpm

And to think the the lead singer (the Hispanic guy)ever even got a back up spot.

Edit,Mr A Cordero.

Last edited:

Asparagus

I'd imagine there are more to be found in similar circumstances alright - but will they ever be? The FBI list is a bit depressing but I suppose the recovery of the girls this week will bring some comfort to some people.

FBI — Kidnappings & Missing Persons
And despair to others - can you imagine what parents of missing children are thinking after spending years mourning and trying to find some closure for their lost kids