Chat forum.

manna

No way! I tried one of those I-doser. A sedative I think it was. Listened to it for a full half hour. I've a pain on the top of my left eye like a question mark? I'll look for the chat forum again and if I can't find it, I'll give the I-doser the thumps-up! Weird living in modern society: all you have to do now is put the noise cancelling earphones on and get stoned! My other half is looking at me suspiciously. Have to go back to watching her choice of DVD.

manna

Seriously is the chat forum gone. Maybe I've did something because it's not there. Current affairs is first. Usually it's the chat forum. Enlighten me someone. Please!

CookieMonster

No way! I tried one of those I-doser. A sedative I think it was. Listened to it for a full half hour. I've a pain on the top of my left eye like a question mark? I'll look for the chat forum again and if I can't find it, I'll give the I-doser the thumps-up! Weird living in modern society: all you have to do now is put the noise cancelling earphones on and get stoned! My other half is looking at me suspiciously. Have to go back to watching her choice of DVD.
Deep, man.

CookieMonster

Seriously is the chat forum gone. Maybe I've did something because it's not there. Current affairs is first. Usually it's the chat forum. Enlighten me someone. Please!
***>>> CLICK HERE <<<***

Dude!

manna

Thanks, man! Not doing that I-doser again. Getting another question mark pain over my right eye. The main thing is I got there in the end. Forgot now what I was going to say! That's life.

EvotingMachine0197

That's just mean.
Yet somehow I suspected it would end up in chat. It never had the Current Affairs demeanour about it.

I wonder what kind of thread manna would have started if he had found Chat to begin with ? I'll be thinking about that all night now..

manna

I like that: A Current Affairs demeanor. Makes me want to buy an Anorak- if it's possible to get one nowadays. What I was going to say in the chat forum is obviously stuck irrevocably in my subconscious but one day it might come back to me, but first I definitely have to find the chat forum. Feeling like a monkey here. It's like the story about the genius who was surrounded by the dunces, and all of a sudden the genius, without being aware of it, becomes the dunce, whilst all the genius' start laughing at him! That's me at the moment.

manna

All the same, I might have no backbone but I have character. Going out to have a smoke and a jimmy riddle. See can I see a shooting star!

manna

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTBj54zpTu4]YouTube - This is why I NEVER sleep![/ame]

beanie

It's near the bottom of the forum page.

manna

Thanks! You ask a simple question and all you get back is obfuscation!

manna

Well I guess you learn something everyday. Never heard of it until now. It sounds a bit mad and I'm definitely sceptical. I'll give it a bash some evening.

Right now I'm enjoying a few real-dosers while watching Jude Law trying to nail a Nazi sniper.
That's a great film!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies