• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Chelsea Arsenal. Call it.

wombat

Big chance for Hazard to show what he can do and sign off in style.

Round tower

It could depend on what team Arsenal play, if he plays Aubameyang and Lacaazette up front together, they are a more potent team attacking
Arsenal 2 - 1 Chelsea

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Chelsea to win. 3-1.

But I'd accept any effort in that general direction. Would be quite cool if the Arsenal goalkeeper stunned the footballing world by waiting 'till the last minute of normal time and suddenly does a massive slip of Stevie Gerrard proportions and his flailing elbow punts the ball over the line for Chelsea 1-0.

That'd be excellent, Ted.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Just like to apologise for the slight error in prediction. I had predicted 3-1 to Chelsea and in the end the Blues let me down slightly by overindulging themselves in a 4-1 scoreline.

A stern letter to the club secretary, I think.

Betson

Bit of surreal atmosphere tonight, pitch a good distance from the crowds in the stands , which in turn was a muted crowd as only so many Chelsea and Arsenal fans could make the trip. Made for a very dead atmosphere at times.

But Chelsea well deserving winners , Arsenal better for first 30 minutes but then Chelsea took over and had far more quality about them.

Are Arsenal in any shape now than they were under Wenger's last years?

luggage

Hope Spurs can turn turn up.

redneck

As soon as I saw Petr Cech in goal for AFC I knew there was going to be problems. Cech is 37 or 38yrs and is going to Chelsea next season. Why was he in goal. AFC have a very good keeper in Bernd Leno.
Anyway well done Chelsea. Ba mhaith liom comhgardeas a dhéanamh.

wombat

Hazard's 2nd goal showed what he's about. Souness made the point that he needs to push himself to be really great and that at Madrid he won't be allowed cruise through games as he sometimes did in the PL. I'm sorry to see him leave but look forward to seeing him play where he won't have 3 kinds of sh1te kicked out of him.

between the bridges

Cheski 4-1

what do I win?

Clanrickard

😭

PBP voter

Gave up on it at HT.:mad:

Then check the score and I had missed 4 goals.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies