• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Chemtrails in Ireland?

rhonda15

OK I know I'm probably going to get hammered for bringing this up but I saw something unusual in the early morning skies of semi-rural Limerick last week that bothered me.
I'm pretty sure they were chemtrails - never seen anything like it - there were 4 or 5 distinct trails that did not appear to be dissipating over time. They didn't look like "normal" airplane trails.

I did a quick google search of chemtrails in Ireland and apparently there have been sightings around the country especially over the summer.

So what do you guys think? Has anyone else seen anything unusual that may have been chemtrails?

https://www.indymedia.ie/article/6054?comment_order=asc&condense_comments=true

Flickr: savagecabage's Photostream

dissident

They're contrails. They've always looked like that.

seabhcan

OK I know I'm probably going to get hammered for bringing this up but I saw something unusual in the early morning skies of semi-rural Limerick last week that bothered me.
I'm pretty sure they were chemtrails - never seen anything like it - there were 4 or 5 distinct trails that did not appear to be dissipating over time. They didn't look like "normal" airplane trails.

I did a quick google search of chemtrails in Ireland and apparently there have been sightings around the country especially over the summer.

So what do you guys think? Has anyone else seen anything unusual that may have been chemtrails?

If Chemitrails were designed to spread chemicals, then the fact that they don't "dissipating over time" would be a distinct disadvantage. Surely they should have been designed to dissipate very quickly in order to spread the chemical.

ballot stuffer

When did politics.ie turn into conspiracytheories.ie. I must have missed that memo.

Akrasia

rhonda is funny, it's like our own version of theonion.com.

There were lots of contrails over limerick last week because 'gasp' there is an airport at shannon, they were particularly noticable because the weather was especially calm (there was hardly any wind or cloud). As well as this, you probably noticed them in the morning or evening when the sun was low and reflected off them more than normal.

rhonda15

ok akrasia

rhonda is funny, it's like our own version of theonion.com.

There were lots of contrails over limerick last week because 'gasp' there is an airport at shannon, they were particularly noticable because the weather was especially calm (there was hardly any wind or cloud). As well as this, you probably noticed them in the morning or evening when the sun was low and reflected off them more than normal.
i'll buy that - just looking for some assurance here.
Not sure what to think about contrails/chemtrails - i guess looking at the big picture it's the least of our worries right now.

Podolski

I think they add aluminium powder to the fuel mix to make it more efficient - of course this has to come down somewhere. As for rural Limerick it is indeed close to Shannon Airport and there is an increased level of US military and CIA activity there - bringing home the evidence they don't want to be found in Iraq after Bush leaves office.

FrankSpeaks

I think they add aluminium powder to the fuel mix to make it more efficient - of course this has to come down somewhere. As for rural Limerick it is indeed close to Shannon Airport and there is an increased level of US military and CIA activity there - bringing home the evidence they don't want to be found in Iraq after Bush leaves office.
This post is hilarious, go and buy some more copies of the weekly world news and tell us about the rest of the important news that our media are not telling us about.:lol:

myksav

As stated before, they're just normal contrails. If it's wind calm and the air temperature at that height is at a certain level, they stay visible for quite some time.

delcroix

lot of "common purpose" people seem to be invading this country and this website
In the good old days SUBVERSIVES were arrested
great when a country's government conspires with outside influences
and the people are either too flouridated or mind numbed by TV
to even notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siccup

lot of "common purpose" people seem to be invading this country and this website
In the good old days SUBVERSIVES were arrested
great when a country's government conspires with outside influences
and the people are either too flouridated or mind numbed by TV
to even notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Li2CO3, get some, take it and maybe post #3 will be a little clearer.

On the topic of "chemtrails", spend one hour on Contrail Science and all questions about this mythical phenomena will be answered.

Cassandra Syndrome

Our behaviour and acceptance of what is going on in the world does warrant serious discussion. They were rioting in the 60s, 70s and 80s over 10% of the crap that is being implemented now by governments.

Is it MSG in the food, flouride in the water, chemtrails, Stock Syndrome techniques, media frequencies?

Its not for the want of information out there. We are saturated in that. Maybe the internet is a frustration valve or outlet for peoples frustrations. Any ideas?

fun tzu

I think it's information glut.

You can now find a ton of information to support any whacky theory that fits what you want to hear. Consequently it's harder for people to organise because no single thread can become dominant.

That's the short, incoherent version anyway. I'm tired :)

Oreo Livermore

Well at least he was obeying the law and smoking outside. Up on the roof no less. Now that is protecting others from second hand smoke. Perhaps even curing global warming as well

rhonda15

i defy anyone to tell me this is normal

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpf_w-CBmDo"]YouTube- San Luis Obispo, Heavy Chemtrail Spraying, January 30, 2010[/ame]

rhonda15

even Prince knows about chemtrails ...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGUqXRXPts"]YouTube- Prince talks about Chemtrails on TV[/nomedia]

ok he has some whacky beliefs but he is definitely aware of "stuff"