Child molesting teacher pretended to have cancer as a ruse to rape school girls

NativeWildCat

PERV'S DECEPTION Female Wales international rugby star lied about having a brain tumour to persuade schoolgirl to have sex with her

Sports coach Rhian Nokes, 29, even shaved her hair and pretended to have seizures in front of the young pupil to gain her trust

A FEMALE Welsh international rugby star was today jailed for seven years after lying about having a brain tumour to have a fling with a teen girl.

Sports coach Rhian Nokes, 29, even shaved her hair and feigned having seizures to be able to have a relationship with the schoolgirl.

A court heard the pair would exchange text messages, with the 29-year-old teacher slammed for abusing her position to "fulfil her own sexual gratification."

Prosecutor Catherine Richards said the girl felt "controlled" by Nokes and "gave up everything" because she feared her teacher might die.

In a victim impact statement the girl said: "I really looked up to her and everything she told me she had achieved.

"When she told me she was terminally ill and had nowhere else to turn to I had nothing else in my mind but to be there for her."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6482869/rhian-nokes-wales-rugby-lied-brain-tumour-schoolgirl-sex/
Sick bastard. Well not quite the sick part I suppose. This seems to be rampant amongst the teaching community. I believe a 1/3 of all teachers struck off are specifically for this reason. More needs to be done to tackle the problem.

CatullusV

Sick bastard. Well not quite the sick part I suppose. This seems to be rampant amongst the teaching community. I believe a 1/3 of all teachers struck off are specifically for this reason. More needs to be done to tackle the problem.
One third? You'll need to prove that.

Morgellons

But this isn't even real sex-there's no penis involved. It's a joke, no way should that coach be sent down. Crazy decision.

nationalsday

There also seems to be loads of female paedo teachers - mainly targeting adolescent boys - going through the U.S. criminal justice system at present

Dame_Enda

Shows that some sex abusers are female.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Rampant? You believe? Your apparently invented stat is meaningless, even if it is accurate, without telling us what percentage of teachers have been struck off.

So, if 3 were struck off and one was this person, then your claims could at best be described as utter horse shyte.

NativeWildCat

Rampant? You believe? Your apparently invented stat is meaningless, even if it is accurate, without telling us what percentage of teachers have been struck off.

So, if 3 were struck off and one was this person, then your claims could at best be described as utter horse shyte.
A nonce defender. Lovely.

Zapslaststand

Twitter
@daxxdrake
A nonce defender. Lovely.
Nothing to do with defending clearly illegal behaviour by teachers, just perspective about numbers, which according to the article is a relatively small number of all the Teachers employed in the U.K

NativeWildCat

Nothing to do with defending clearly illegal behaviour by teachers, just perspective about numbers, which according to the article is a relatively small number of all the Teachers employed in the U.K
That's only the ones convicted. As we all know there's a history of cover ups and turning a blind eye within that game.

Morgellons

That's only the ones convicted. As we all know there's a history of cover ups and turning a blind eye within that game.
True, and some of those kids were probably glad of the attention and improved marks, and never reported what was going on between teach and themselves.

Notachipanoaktree

Wrong. This is rampant among Lesbians no matter what they do or don't do for a living. Hunting young ones asses is their thing. But again, nobody seems interested when women are the perpetrators of sexual crime. Pedophilia is not just a priestly thing ye know.

Degeneration X

The UK's really falling apart under the Tories.

nationalsday

mr_anderson

The UK's really falling apart under the Tories.
Can't see it improving under Labour either.
Brexit exposed a raw cleavage running through UK's society that has existed for a very, very long time.
Under normal circumstances, London's money and power dictated policy.
''Unfortunately'' referendums aren't run on the same lines as other elections (one person, one vote irrespective of location or borough etc.).

I worked in London back in the 90's.
Always remember my boss telling me that England was an extremely divided and fractured society.
How right he was.
(sorry for the off-topic post)

nationalsday

You won't see 1,300 pages of outrage and declamation on this thread unlike the Rory Best extravaganza here

Check this lot from the U.S.

February 2018

A special needs teacher no less:-

Former Smyrna schools employee sentenced to probation for raping underage students

https://eu.delawareonline.com/story/news/2018/02/16/former-smyrna-schools-employee-sentenced-probation-raping-underage-students/345459002/

June 4th 2018

"Female Teacher caught sending nude pictures of herself to a student.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/04/high-school-teacher-sent-x-rated-photos-to-male-stud

"32-year-old female teacher sleeps with 14-year-old in classroom."

Teacher, 32, gets 1-year prison term for having classroom sex with 14-year-old student | Fox News

(Reverse the genders and a man would get a 10 times higher sentence or more - it is known as the pussy-pass for women)

"Elementary school counselor arrested for relationship with student["/B]

Elementary in U.S. = primary school..

From December 2017

"Former Ripon High School teacher accused of sexual relationship with 17-year-old student"

"Married substitute teacher, 26, accused of 'bathrobe man cave sex' with her teen boy student"

Married substitute teacher, 26, accused of 'bathrobe man cave sex' with her teen boy student | Fox News

September 2017

Arkansas high school teacher, 25, slept with 4 teen boy students, 2 in same night, cops say | Fox News

"Arkansas high school teacher, 25, slept with 4 teen boy students, 2 in same night, cops say"

More from the U.K.

'She has ruined my life': Schoolboy, 17, seduced by his teacher, 53, who called herself 'the slut' during rough sex sessions says he has lost his job, his friends and his reputation after their affair

Teenager said his life has fallen to bits because of 53-year-old Deborah Lowe
He said: 'I lost my job, relationships and my reputation is ruined because of her'
The teacher walked free earlier this month from Manchester Crown Court

Teen says having sex with teacher Deborah Lowe ruined his life | Daily Mail Online

That is just a small sample of recent female teacher sex crimes. Can someone please teach women that it is a criminal offence to rape male adolescents?

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies