Child rapists meet proper Irish justice

NativeWildCat

Gang of up to 50 capture, bind, beat and cover in paint fugitive sex offenders in Northern Ireland

Residents of a south Armagh village say they have been left "traumatised" after vigilantes tied up, covered in paint and beat with iron bars a pair of on-the-run sex offenders.

Child rapist James White (48) and paedophile Alexis Guesto (26), also known as Jason Lydiard, were being hunted by police when they are believed to have been discovered by a group of men on Saturday night.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/gang-of-up-to-50-capture-bind-beat-and-cover-in-paint-fugitive-sex-offenders-in-northern-ireland-36857060.html
A quite refreshing story compared to the usual cases we hear about on the run animals escaping justice. Let's hope these two lovers be housed in separate prisons.

Dame_Enda

I welcome that they were captured but I also oppose vigilanteeism.

Mr White apparently has already served his time for a 1998 conviction for touching a boy under 16. But he was still wanted by police for violating a ban on him having an internet accessible phone and going on a dating site

Last edited:

_FARAH_

Wtf ? We should nuke Ireland. Christianity and Atheism religions are evil.

Ruff says Flaherty

I welcome that they were captured but I also oppose vigilanteeism.

Mr White apparently has already served his time for a 1998 conviction for touching a boy under 16. But he was still wanted by police for violating a ban on him having an internet accessible phone and going on a dating site
You are downplaying his crimes

In 1998 White was convicted of two counts of buggery and five charges of sexual assault against a teenage boy in Co Meath a year earlier

NativeWildCat

You are downplaying his crimes

In 1998 White was convicted of two counts of buggery and five charges of sexual assault against a teenage boy in Co Meath a year earlier
A disgusting crime. It really is a big problem in that community and hopefully more in future is done to stop it's over representation in the statistics.

razorblade

They are scum either life imprisonment or death sentence is the absolute bare minimum they deserve once you harm a young child in such a way you forfeit your human rights as far as I'm concerned they will never change if they're released they will only offend again they must be kept completely away from civilised society forever some criminals can change but these sort of ones won't.

Analyzer

Analyzer

Wtf ? We should nuke Ireland. Christianity and Atheism religions are evil.
Of course. You don't have a problem with peadophilia. You accept it.

_FARAH_

Athiesm is not a religion.
Ofcourse it is. They believe "there is no God". Their rule is "there is no rule". Atheism is the most dangerous religion because you can estimate about the next step of a religious (with books) person but you cant do the same for an atheist because they can justify anything. They can justify raping a kid for example.

_FARAH_

Zoo this trash for incitement to violence.
Are you the son of the owner of this forum or some kind of relative ? You always call for people's topics to be put into zoo section and its always been fulfilled by mods :eek:

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Ofcourse it is. They believe "there is no God". Their rule is "there is no rule". Atheism is the most dangerous religion because you can estimate about the next step of a religious (with books) person but you cant do the same for an atheist because they can justify anything. They can justify raping a kid for example.
Still not a religion, no matter how much of the pretending-to-be-foreign crap you post.

To be clear, you are a native Irish person pretending to from the middle east and you are laughed at, not with.

_FARAH_

Still not a religion, no matter how much of the pretending-to-be-foreign crap you post.

To be clear, you are a native Irish person pretending to from the middle east and you are laughed at, not with.
Seem like you also have a religion that believe in me of being a person from Ireland. You are a typical atheist who can justify anything as long as it fits with his personal interests. This is why Atheism religion is soo dangerous.

Strawberry

Are you the son of the owner of this forum or some kind of relative ? You always call for people's topics to be put into zoo section and its always been fulfilled by mods :eek:
She's correct though, this OP is openly glorifying vigilantism, which in case the mods aren't aware, is against the law.

NativeWildCat

She's correct though, this OP is openly glorifying vigilantism, which in case the mods aren't aware, is against the law.

Weren't you praising punching a 'nazi' not long ago?

PAGE61

A great way of dealing with this issue.. No one was harmed but children will be safer around the area, they will think twice before showing their face again

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Seem like you also have a religion that believe in me of being a person from Ireland. You are a typical atheist who can justify anything as long as it fits with his personal interests. This is why Atheism religion is soo dangerous.
Proving how utterly stupid you are.

All I said was that atheism is not a religion - the name should give you a clue.

How that translates as to me being an atheist is something only the remarkably dim can understand.

New Threads

Most Replies