Child rapists meet proper Irish justice

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Today, 01:16 PM
_FARAH_
Politics.ie Member

This message is hidden because _FARAH_ is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
:lol:

GabhaDubh

5 pages in and we have already brought up the following topics,

Vigilantes,
Trauma,
Abortion,
Atheism,
Morning after pill,
Incel, etc etc.

The all inclusive Op, takes care of my daily P.ie reading.

Gin Soaked

She's correct though, this OP is openly glorifying vigilantism, which in case the mods aren't aware, is against the law.
On the flip side, who is behind the vigilantism? That might be relevant, especially if they masquerade as a constitutional party.....

Dedogs

A quite refreshing story compared to the usual cases we hear about on the run animals escaping justice. Let's hope these two lovers be housed in separate prisons.
more of this is wanted till the ************************************g judges copon that ************************s like that have no busness out on the streets!!!!!

Strawberry

On the flip side, who is behind the vigilantism? That might be relevant, especially if they masquerade as a constitutional party.....
Oooooh, interesting.

Maybe the thread should be moved to the Northern Ireland forum then, so the usual suspects can work out which set of themmuns to blame.

The Field Marshal

more of this is wanted till the ************************************g judges copon that ************************s like that have no busness out on the streets!!!!!
Why am I not surprised that you support mob justice by thugs .
The sort of people likely to,lash out at guiltynand innocent alike.

Dedogs

5 pages in and we have already brought up the following topics,

Vigilantes,
Trauma,
Abortion,
Atheism,
Morning after pill,
Incel, etc etc.

The all inclusive Op, takes care of my daily P.ie reading.
you forgot patriarchy!!!! im tellin shield.... :):):)

Paddyc

I didn't see that part of the article when I posted earlier.
How did you miss it?

It was directly above the bit you cited.

In 1998 White was convicted of two counts of buggery and five charges of sexual assault against a teenage boy in Co Meath a year earlier.

Last year Guesto was placed on the sex offenders register for five years and banned from working with children after he admitted grooming and touching a boy under 16.

And last September he was caught on an online dating site. He was jailed for breaching the terms of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order by having a phone with internet access.

Dedogs

Why am I not surprised that you support mob justice by thugs .
The sort of people likely to,lash out at guiltynand innocent alike.
sorry mate but i have no sympethy for pedos.... the courts let them off too light so the people have to do a bit of diy to keep their kids safe....

The Field Marshal

sorry mate but i have no sympethy for pedos.... the courts let them off too light so the people have to do a bit of diy to keep their kids safe....
So, if some gang of vigilantes then mistakes you for a pedo and gives you the thrashing of your life , you won’t complain.

Strawberry

i dont think this was a mistake mate....
You do realise that mistakes can happen though, don't you? Even with all the checks and balances in the criminal justice system people can be falsely convicted, so remove those in favour of vigilantism and how long do you think it will take for some innocent person to end up with their head bashed in?

Dedogs

You do realise that mistakes can happen though, don't you? Even with all the checks and balances in the criminal justice system people can be falsely convicted, so remove those in favour of vigilantism and how long do you think it will take for some innocent person to end up with their head bashed in?
i know what youre sayin about mistakes mate only theres nothing been done about the 1 lads committin crime after crime and only gettin suspended sentences.....

Dame_Enda

The ends do not justify the means. South Armagh isn't called Bandit country for no reason. 50 men involved? Sounds like paramilitaries.

Pabilito

You were against the mob and people disregarding the court rulings over on the Belfast Rape threads and now you’re all for it?.. you can’t have it both ways.

The Field Marshal

i dont think this was a mistake mate....
That’s not the point.
You are promoting mob rule by vigilantes which often morphs into the settling of petty grudges against people who may have nothing at all to do with an alleged crime.
Abandon the rule of law and the thug with the biggest stick then rules the streets.

That is what you are promoting.

Levellers

The ends do not justify the means. South Armagh isn't called Bandit country for no reason. 50 men involved? Sounds like paramilitaries.
It isn't called Bandit Country by anyone except MI5 and their tame journalists.

The Field Marshal

It isn't called Bandit Country by anyone except MI5 and their tame journalists.
That used to be perhaps.
But clearly now it has become bandit country.
50 self appointed vigilantes taking the law into their own hands is a form of banditry .

showbandmanager

Some of the same guys applauding vigilantes taking the law into their own hands would be up in arms on here at the merest hint of Sharia law operating on this island .

What's the difference ?

New Threads

Top Bottom