Chilean Miner Rescue

Newsy

My prayers are with them.

May this rescue to the surface, be a success.

johntrenchard

poor bastards - i dearly hope that they are well looked after and their families for the rest of their lives. i cant even begin to imagine what it feels like being trapped nearly a kilometre underground. and to be trapped for WEEKS down there. here's hoping they dont ever need to work for another day in their lives.

if ever there was a need for a "bail out" , its these folks. and i would be utterly happy with paying tax for it.

peter123

poor bastards - i dearly hope that they are well looked after and their families for the rest of their lives. i cant even begin to imagine what it feels like being trapped nearly a kilometre underground. and to be trapped for WEEKS down there. here's hoping they dont ever need to work for another day in their lives.
Jesus christ man, they have 20 football pitches to run around down there.

They're miners, they are used to being a mile underground.

I hope they're rescued but lets not get carried away.

TonyBird

Some amazing shots of the moon on BBC . Its all a bit 'close encounters of the third kind' . Incredible .

Barnacle

They sure will be 'Chile Miners' when they come up, I believe it is damn freezing there.

I hope all goes well and each and everyone comes up safely.

TonyBird

Just struck me as a shiver went through me, not sure whether its because I am watching it or because the heating went off couple of hours ago !! :D
You should get yourself an agent . Beware , I hear gurriers from rte's 'the panel'
trawl sites like these for material to steal . All so that Craig Doyle can spend licence payers money on bad shirts and god knows what else but I digress .

Vamos Chile .

MacO'velli

Just struck me as a shiver went through me, not sure whether its because I am watching it or because the heating went off couple of hours ago !! :D
Apparently its 30 degrees where they are, it being very deep, however they will probably be chilly miners when they emerge with the contrast, it being the Atacama and all.

TonyBird

Apparently its 30 degrees where they are, it being very deep, however they will probably be chilly miners when they emerge with the contrast, it being the Atacama and all.
Lol :)

Its artistic licence ! Dude . Chill out :oops:

MacO'velli

El Presidente is fairly milking this, Whats the chances of Arigna or Castlecomer opening before the GE??

The Field Marshal

The first man has gone down and met the miners.
Everything ok so far.

The Field Marshal

Is nobody watching this?
The live link showed the capsule entering the dungeon.
Scenes of jubilation among the trapped men.

Better than any bloody moon landing.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies