Chimp & Frog in Zoo

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Here is a video which shows a chimp using a frog in a way that nature never quite intended. Video is pretty safe for work and is only 30 seconds long, watch it, your life will be changed forever!

1) Is the chimp breaking God's laws ?

2) Should the chimp be put in jail ?

3) Considering TV restrictions, general censorship etc: is it really appropriate for children to watch this stuff in a zoo ?

cYp

Oppenheimer

cyberianpan said:
Here is a video which shows a chimp using a frog in a way that nature never quite intended. Video is pretty safe for work and is only 30 seconds long, watch it, your life will be changed forever!

1) Is the chimp breaking God's laws ? Who Knows

2) Should the chimp be put in jail ? He already is

3) Considering TV restrictions, general censorship etc: is it really appropriate for children to watch this stuff in a zoo ? Yes, much better than on YouTube

cYp

G

Gimpanzee

cyberianpan said:

3) Considering TV restrictions, general censorship etc: is it really appropriate for children to watch this stuff in a zoo ?

cYp
It's none of your business what two consenting adults in a loving relationship get up to in the privacy of their own cage.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Gimpanzee said:
cyberianpan said:

cYp
It's none of your business what two consenting adults in a loving relationship get up to in the privacy of their own cage.
I'm not so sure the frog is consenting ... in fact I think it may be trying to escape ... think of the example this sets !

Will someone please think of the children !

cYp

Half Nelson

Zoo!

Oh wait ....

between the bridges

Alan Alda

Zoo!

Oh wait ....
Why zoo?
This is a very perceptive summation of the dynamics of Irish democracy over the course of the last two decades.
It works on a lot of levels , its most pertinent allusions pertain to coalition governments,imo.

Last edited:

southwestkerry

What the bleep am I doing on pie at this hour... the answer waiting for my shift to start. 10 more minuets to pass away.
That my take on this thread... soory cyp:eek:
swk

Trainwreck

cYp
Pretty safe for work??? Where do you work??

And who the ************************ put a frog in with a chimp?

che schifo

This highlights the importance of getting to the pond early so you don't get stuck with an ugly frog.

che schifo

Pretty safe for work??? Where do you work??

And who the ************************ put a frog in with a chimp?
It's a grimm tale alright. The sequel is worse; nobody needs to see a frog teabagging a chimp.

Jak O Shadows

Last week it was seals and penguins, this week its frogs and chimps. I blame the gaymillitantatheistfeminazibleedingheartloonyleft agenda.

Ellen Ripley

Whatever it was--and I won't open the link, life's too short--it wouldn't have happened twice in John Charles Mc Quaid's time...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies